Green With Envy

*Good evening/afternoon/morning! The only thing better than a greeting from the author is a new chapter! Do you guys love monsters? Green haired cuties? Or some more backstory? Then this is the chapter for you! Be warned that your favorite cinnamon roll isn't acting like he usually does!
___________________________________
This is your last chance to turn back...
Reader, I have been leading you on about what you are dealing with...
Previous chapters have detailed information on your boys, but there's a darker secret to what you are about to experience. 
Don't say I didn't warn you...
____________________________________
Space Log Star Date 1178
I have been with the east sector for three days now and I love it here! The men around here are nice and treat me like a princess er...I mean Goddess! They have the freshest produce here and rare fruits that I have not even heard of! I tried some Terran fruits alongside the ones grown here! I got to greet the royal guards and meet Boulder who was friends with Viridian and Emerald. He was nice, but a bit flirty for my taste! He was the captain of the guard and he told me all this over dinner at the palace. I met the old King, who didn't talk much, but was surprised to see me so young. He said that the last Goddess who was here was a bit older than me. I don't know what that meant, but I bet I can find some research on that.
Speaking of Viridian, he has become more clingier and kinder to me. Not that he wasn't friendly before, but this was going a bit too far. He won't let me go outside without guards or himself around. I can't wander the treetops and talk to any other men than the ones inside the palace. He lent me some books to read about the old Goddess which was fascinating to me. He said the east was responsible for written word and were the only region capable of making books due to the leaves on the trees. They traded it through an elaborate trading system. He often got bored with watching me read and would demand that we cuddle instead. I politely declined, but I think that made him mad. 
But I can say that Emerald is much more tolerable. He is quiet, but sincere to me. Being a gentleman, he would read next to me if Viridian was busy. We would do research together and I learned more about his life and the ways of the east. He was born with the Royal mark but never got to be the prince because he had not received the royal blood. Living in the palace gave him access to the library and that's how he learned to communicate and read written word. We talked for hours without end one night, gaining a closer friendship with each other. I think that Viridian is getting a bit mad at this. I hope he doesn't do anything rash.
____________________________________
"Wonder where he's leading us! This is so exciting!"
"Your definition of excitement is different from mine dear doctor. But even I'm getting intriuged by his trance-like state. He is an odd fellow."
Dr. Comet and Captain Nova continued their trek into the vast forest while following the strange Scorpio. The young man in question continued to aimlessly wander the forest without nary a care, as if he was being lead by some mysterious force. The two women were worried that he might've gotten them lost, but were relieved to find out that he actually knew where he was going. 
The group found themselevss outside the forest and in a small clearing. To their surprise, they found themselves at the entrance of a golden temple decorated with white flowers that looked oddly familiar to them.
"Aren't those-!" Nova gasped, feeling the silky texture of the plant on her fingers. "This is the same flower that (Y/N) was growing!"
"Hihgly concentrated levels of Moonlace captain." Dr. Comet interrupted, analyzing the blossom. "They give off a calming scent. I used to have a tube of this stuff back at my lab."
"What are they doing here though? I thought they only grew on the surface of the moon."
Scorpio blinked his eyes, getting out of the hypnotic trance. "Huh...what are we doing here?"
"Glad to see you you back to normal. You lead us here, don't you remember?" Dr. Comet asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Well wherever you have us, we might as well investigate the ruins! Who knows what we might uncover!"
The trio entered the mouth of the cave, unknown of the danger they were entering into.
"Emerald, I don't know how long I can keep these urges down! I have to get her to love me now!"
"Calm down Viridian, or else you'll give into your other side. You don't want the subjects to worry about your "condition" now."
Vines started to wrap around the dark haired advisor as branch-like arms grasped his neck. Emerald was motionless as he watched his friend morph into a creature he had grown accustomed to. 
"Well this will be harder to hide from the Goddess..."
_____________________________________
Transmission Interrupted...
Corrupted hardware detected....part 2 coming soon....