Hearts of Ice

*Hey readers! Sorry for the long wait, but school comes first on a long list of responsibilities. Anyways, here's the next chapter!*
_____________________________________
Locating the next chapters...
How is everyone doing? 
No one seems to think the computer log is a character. 
I have feelings too...for an A.I.
Whatever....here's the next chapter for you.
_____________________________________
"Your majesty? You wanted to see me?" The small voice of (Y/N) came from the other side, a note of fear evident.
"Yes...come in." Celsius said, getting excited to meet her even more. For the first time in awhile, a small smile cracked on his face. His eyes anxiously gazed at the door as it opened to reveal (Y/N) in all her glory. The body that his beloved Eve chosen to reincarnated in looked nice. Her hair still held that sheen and sparkled in the dim light of the room. Her attire hugged her curves at the right spots and made her breasts poke out a bit. Even her lips were still plump and pink, waiting to be kissed. He knew this was wrong, the feelings he was feeling for this new body of hers. But if she wanted to come back looking younger, then he would play along accordingly.
"Father what is the meaning of this? I was told to show the goddess around the palace the second I came back." Celsius growled as Borelias entered the room and placed his hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders. His son had meddled around the whole concept of the goddess since he had that infernal book in his clutches. You would think that freezing him for all those years that he would get the hint. 
"Yes son, but I wanted to meet the young lady that would be staying with us for awhile." He rose from his chair and walked over. (Y/N) felt intimidated by his hulking figure and icy eyes peering down at her. She could feel the cold radiating off him, showcasing just how much power he held over her. "Welcome my lady, I am King Celsius of this humble ice land. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
"The pleasure is all mine." (Y/N) said, curtsying to be polite. "In fact, this is my first time seeing ice and snow. It is quite beautiful."
Not as beautiful as you. The king said in his head, smiling down at her. Borealis caught this and narrowed his eyes. His father had never smiled since he had frozen his and the entire kingdom's hearts from ever feeling happiness or bliss. He couldn't remember the last time he had smiled. The head butler who had been in the family for many generations informed him that the last time the king smiled was in his youth. 
"Borealis told me that you guys keep books here! I was wondering where the library was." The sound of her voice broke him from his thoughts. Her face held curiousity and wonder at the prospect of receiving a new book. This made Borealis feel another piercing pain in his heart, making him clutch his chest tightly. There it was again, emotions for another person.
"I do keep a private collection of books in my bedchamber. Perhaps you would like to come with me tonight and peruse the collection?" Celsius asked, holding her hand in a gentle way. (Y/N) looked down to see her fingers and hand starting to coat with ice, making her gasp slightly. Borealis yanked her away from him, examining the hand with concern in his eyes. When he saw the ice disappear, he let her go to glare at the old king.
"(Y/N) would you mind leaving the room for a second? I need to have a word with my father." He spat, his face conveying anger to the highest degree. Frightened at this new change in personality, (Y/N) backed away slowly to not catch the wrath of his anger. Borealis saw her frightened doe eyes and soften. "Go and find Frost, my personal butler. He should've already put your things in the guest room. Have him take you to the kitchen for a light snack before dinner is ready."
"Oh okay! Thanks Borealis!" (Y/N) said, giving the older king a smile. "It was nice meeting you King Celsius! I hope to see you at dinner later." 
"As you as well my dear." He said in a suave voice. (Y/N) waved at Borealis before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.
The second she left the room, the whole place froze up with ice and snow. Even the fire in the fireplace turned white and crystallized from the sudden drop in temperature. Borealis had his fists clenched tightly as a blizzard swirled around him while Celsius had icicles poking out from his beard and back. 
"How long did you expect me to stand there as you made sexual advances to my bethroth!" Borealis yelled, his blizzard getting stronger the angrier he got.
"I wasn't aware that you were even interested in anything but your books and studies. Besides, I knew her way before you were a blight to my existence!" Celsius said, his calmness eclipsed by the way he formed sharper icicles. "Don't you think I deserve to have my heart melted as we'll son?"
"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!" Borealis roared, surprising his father a bit. He didn't know that his iced heart was melting that fast! He was frozen for most of his life! How could he be developing emotions so quickly? 
"Your heart is already being melted by just standing in her presences! One by one the more people she encounters in this kingdom, the more they start developing emotions. No longer will we feel nothing, but we will all have something!" Celsius explained, his hand over his heart. "But I want to be the one that gets her to do so. I have waited too long now to let her fall in love with you!"
"You had your chance old man. It's time for a more capable person to do the job that you could never do." Borealis snapped, turning down his blizzard. "And if you try to interfere with my advances, I won't hesitate to kill you in cold blood."
"Is that a threat?" Celsius growled, his teeth gnashing in anger.
Borealis felt another pulse in his heart and he looked up at him. "Did. I. Stutter?"
Father and Son...
Blinded by rage and love...