Inside Job

*Here's a picture of Captain Nova, for those who wanted to see the rest of the crew! I'm loving these comments about how a spaceship is a monster to the boys! But you to remember that they've never been off the planet or have seen any form of technology! This stuff must be terrifying to them!*
Start Transmission...
Operation S.H.I.P
Strange
Humanoids
In
Peril
Commencing Flashback Sequence...
"Mommy, someday I wanna visit the stars!"
A small girl pressed her face against the window of the lunar module. The small house was one of many on the landing strip, filling up the space of a massive crater. The housing unit could hold a total of four members, each room holding a certain tank of oxygen. The walls all had the same white coloring to it, with splashes of gray and black in certain rooms. The young girl was in the main family room, her mother preparing dinner while her father fiddled around with the holoscreen, trying to regain the connection after a sudden solar flare. At the table, her younger brother splattered multicolored paint all over the table, trying to make art. 
"That's a nice dream dear, but you have to remember that you only can travel inside the Galaxy." Her mother reminded her, cutting and chopping the frozen veggies. "Our government only allows space travel where we know it's familiar." 
"Familiar is safe sweetie!" Her father called from the living room area. "If we were to venture out into the unknown, who knows what type of dangers we'll encounter!"
"It's great to have ambitions (Y/N), but we are fine where we are! Lunar Base is the best colony the Galatic Federation has to offer! You get the best schools, best jobs, and the best housing on the Terran moon!" Her mother dumped al the veggies in the pot and poured in some broth. "And what, pray tell, will happen if you were to find a new planet? You could be attacked by the natives! Or worse, they could sacrifice you to a hideous monster! Or drain you of your essence! Or-!"
"Honey, I think she got the point." Her father said, looking at the fearful look on their daughter's face. "All we're saying is, if you do become an astronaut, be careful on those unknown planets. The Galaxy, no the Universe isn't all moon dust and cosmic rays. There will be things that can kill, hurt, or maim you! We only want what's best for you."
The young girl nodded, looking out the window with a curious glance. No matter what her parents told her, she would always be curious about space and it's vastness. And one day, she would be able to explore it.
Transmission Back Online...
Condition of Patient: Stable
Initiating Wake Up Procedure...
The sound of steam blowing was heard throughout the ship as a strange pod in the med bay opened up. Inside the pod, the young cadet (Y/N) emerged looking fresh and fit. The cuts and bruises had vanished completely, no trace remaining of them. Only the scar of the hit she had taken on the ship's steering wheel remained. Dressed in nothing but a simple white gown, (Y/N) walked out of the pod and stretched. 
"I'll have to thank Dr. Comet for bringing the healing pod. Takes care of all the menial task that a nurse could do." She said, yawning loudly. "Though it takes awhile for all the mechanics to kick in."
The young woman walked to the kitchen area, opening the fridge to grab a quick can of her favorite soda (F/S). Popping the tab, she took a big gulp of the sugary drink before entering the main hull of the ship. Since she had crashed the ship, she would check to see if it needed any repairs. This was her job on the team, the very purpose she was hired for. Back when she was at the academy, she excelled in courses that required her to fix machines. In fact, she graduated top of her class because of this. 
Going to the control board, she pressed a few buttons to boot the system back online. The screens flashed blue before displaying the different internal problems plaguing their poor ship. Most of them were minor and could be fixed with simple mechanics. She shook her head in disbelief. All this worrying over nothing as usual. 
Suddenly, the ship started to shake violently, the creaking of the legs becoming more prevalent. The soda can fell from her hands, clattering in the floor. The loud noise startled her, making her grab hold of the captain's chair as the ship continued to rock. The sounds of explosions rung in her ears, the flashes of light nearly blinded her sight. She tapped on the control board to bring up the outside survalliance cameras to see what was going on. To her shock, she saw strange humans shooting beams of energy from their hands and other objects! All of them were attractive young men with cute faces and hairstyles. The pale faced one was aiming ice attacks at the legs, making them unstable. A redhead was melting the chrome plating on the ship, the silver metal oozing into a small bag. The loudest explosions were coming from what looked to be a psychotic looking blonde with guns in his hands. Pressurized air came out of the pistol, impacting on the windows breaking them slightly. What surprised her the most was the one dressed in green murmuring some sort of incantation and wrapping the ship with green vines. Never had she seen such extrodinary looking beings in her life, and it frightened her to the core. Hastily moving to the controls, she pounded her fist on the speaker button. 
"Unhand the Goddess, you foul metal beast!" The green one said, squeezing the ship harder. 
"You heard the hippie! Let go of the babe!" The one with the guns yelled loudly, shooting more air at the ship. 
"Don't make this harder than it should be. " Red head said, melting more of the ship. 
"Hmph, this is one stubborn beast." The pale faced one said, his ice becoming colder.
(Y/N) bit her lip, trying to prevent herself from laughing at how ridiculous the group looked. Did they really think the ship was some sort of monster? With that knowledge in mind, she decided to have a little fun with these new humans. With a mischievous smile, she pressed the speak button and leaned against the mic.
"WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY SHIPPUS!" She said in a deep voice, snickering a bit when she saw the four boys stumble to the ground in surprise.
"Oh mighty Shippus, we beseech you to release the goddess from your wicked clutches!" Green Boy exclaimed, giving the camera a determined look. (Y/N)'s eyebrow cocked up at this. Who was this goddess they kept asking about? 
"THE GREAT SHIPPUS HAS NO GODDESS ABOARD HIS VESSEL! GO AWAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL MY WRATH!" 
"Alright that's it! We've been fighting you for three hours now! YOU ARE GOING TO HAND HER OVER NOW!" Airhead started shooting the ship more rapidly, causing it to tip over on one side. With a THUD!, the ship was on it's back, knocking (Y/N) back into dreamland.
"Way to go Westar, you killed the beast and probably the goddess too." Viridian said, shaking his head in disbelief. 
"What was I suppose to do? The thing was lying to our faces! He had to be taken down a peg!" Westar shouted, waving his arms. 
"We must get inside the stomach and extract the lady within." Borealis said, walking to the fallen ship. "Blacksmith if you may?"
Corona sighed and puffed his cheeks. A blazing fire erupted from his mouth and melted a decent size hole on the side of the ship. 
They were in.
Ship breach in Sector V....
To Be Continued...