Chapter six

Nicole’s POV

Not going to school made me realise that without it my day would actually be boring as hell. I don’t have anything to do. I thought about going to school just so I could play the piano, but I better not risk it. Playing a piano was one of my talents. I’m not multi - talented person. I just know how to play a piano and sing a bit, but nothing too special. I hope today will be so much better than the previous day... I really want to avoid drama for a while, but it would be hard when I’ve been seen with One Direction.

It was a beautiful autumn day and after Will has gone to school, I decided to go for a walk. I love being outside, especially in the rain. It’s weird, maybe, but I like it and don’t ask me why, it’s just like that. I’ve put a shirt on and my sweater over it.

I walked through the streets of Belgrade when I saw a group of screaming girls running in my direction. I kind of freaked out, so I turned into a dark shortcut and started walking through it. I was scared, but I just kept walking. In that moment, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back. My heart was pounding a thousand times faster as I turned around to face the person. When I turned around I’ve met the pair of beautiful green eyes.

“What the hell, Harry?!” He quickly looked around putting a hand over my mouth

“Shhhh... Stop yelling.” He said whispering. The other lads waved at me as I did the same.

“What are you doing here?” I asked them.

“Louis wanted to walk to the studio and the fans saw us, and you know the rest.” Liam said glaring at Louis.

“Hey, it’s not all my fault. You could disagree.” Louis defended himself.

“So, yeah...we’ll be stuck here for a while.” Harry said turning to face me. Our noses were so close that were almost touching as I quickly turned my head to look at the other lads.

“No, we won’t.” I said signalling to the lads to follow my lead. The lads followed quietly. After 2 minute walk, the bright light blinded us as the noise was much louder than 5 minutes ago. The traffic jam was horrible. I saw a taxi and whistled. The taxi driver pulled over in front of us as I opened the doors and turned to the lads.

“Here you go!” I said cheerfully.

“Impressing.” Zayn stated and I smiled at him. Zayn, Niall, Louis and Harry hugged me goodbye. I glanced at Harry who was getting into the car. Liam stood in front of me with a smirk on his face. “What?” I said smiling.

“I saw that.” He said laughing.

“You saw nothing.” I replied as I hugged him.

“Why don’t you come with us? I suppose that you don’t have anything to do and I’m sure the producers won’t mind it.” He looked at me expecting to answer him. I wanted more than anything to go with them, but I didn’t want more drama.“C’mon...please?” he said pouting. He looked so adorable when he did that, but in a friendly way.

“Alright.” I smiled at him as he let me enter the taxi.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I didn’t even know there was a studio near my building. It was nicely decorated and really comfortable. The first thing that caught my eye was a big, shiny, white piano. I smiled widely and followed the lads. Who would think that I would be hanging with these boys almost every day? The lads talked about something with the producer and I didn’t pay much attention on their conversation. I looked through the pictures in my phone as I felt someone’s hand on my left shoulder. I looked up and saw Liam with a smile on his face “We’ll be back in a bit.” I nodded and looked over at the rest of the band.