Chapter seven

(A/N): First of all, I'm really really sorry it took me so long to write this chapter! I had some family problems and school chores that I didn't have time to write. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Comment,vote! 

Love you lots!

~Soph xxx

Doing laundry was one of the worst chores ever, but I couldn’t find a way to avoid it. It seemed like Will likes Harry. I got to the conclusion since he told me how ‘he was nice and he had lovely hair’. Oh! And he also mentioned that he hasn’t seen so many curls in his life. Oh, Will... After Harry had left, I talked with Alex about everything. She’s having a really great time in London. Her impression is that London is so much prettier than we imagined it. She has already met some people and they are very nice. I knew that she’ll start to complain ‘cause she’ll hear British accent around every corner and she doesn’t have one. Alex kept talking how living in London is completely my style of life and how I’d enjoy there. It only made me feel more depressed knowing that I won’t be able to see it any time soon. She laughed so hard when I told her about the spider incident. Typical Alex - making fun of me, but I love her anyway! At first, she couldn’t believe that I told Liam about Harry. But I had to tell someone, beside Alex. I’ve only told Liam ‘cause I trust him the most and I think he can help me - in any way.

Harry...my heartbeat speeds up when I think of him and a goofy smile appears on my face. A twelve year old does that, what is wrong with me? Why am I so affected by him?

“Hey...erm...you ready to go?” in a split of a second I turned around scared by the tone of a male voice to see Harry standing at the doorway. How did he get in? Will... I mentally shook my head as I looked at the curly haired boy who intrigued me so much.

“Hi...Well you came early... I didn’t expect you in the morning.” I said feeling extremely embarrassed. I was wearing an old hoody and some sweatpants. My hair was a mess and I just looked terrible.

“Well...basically...You accepted to spend a day with me and the day includes the morning, too. I thought you know that.” He said smiling. My heart stopped beating for a second, but at the same time it sped even faster as I looked at him.

“Shut up!” I said splashing him and started laughing. It must’ve been so entertaining making fun of me as everyone did that so often. First Alex, now Harry. Harry began to splash me back. I was soaking wet as Harry stopped splashing me and started with the tickling. He feels so much power knowing that I’m ticklish and he has advantage at that. We ended up on the cold bathroom floor - Harry on top of me. We are always so close. There is no way we could stay friends and I could stop feeling this way for him when there’s no distance between us. I guess, I don’t want to be away from him. I like it this way. I don’t care if we are friends or we’re dating. As long as I have him near me, I’ll be just fine.

“Nicky, I don’t know this.” Will said storming into bathroom and just by looking at Harry and me on the floor, he grinned. Harry got up quickly and exited the bathroom. ”Will, I’ll come right away. I just need to get changed.” He nodded as I informed him.

Harry’s POV

I entered the small living room area where Will was already seated up on a stool, struggling with his homework. Nicole came in minutes later in a tight ripped jeans and a jumper. She was stunning (even if she was casually dressed up)! She sat beside Will and I sat opposite of her. The small brown haired boy said something to his sister, which unfortunately, I couldn’t understand. She laughed as she looked at me and then said something back to her sibling.