Chapter three PART 2

Harry’s P.O.V

So basically, all I could think about is the sightseeing trip. What is happening to me? I’ve never acted this way before. Louis woke me up early this morning and all I wanted to do is go back to sleep. But, even if I did that, I wouldn’t fall asleep. I was thinking too much. I was thinking about her. How is even possible that one girl can play with your mind like that? As I walked into the living room I saw Liam on his phone – probably talking to Danielle – and Zayn was watching something on TV. Niall was showing Louis how to do the Horan jump and I felt sorry for the guests below us. As I sat on a comfy couch I let out a sigh. I can’t get her out of my head. Why? I don’t know anything about her. Zayn broke his ‘gaze’ with the TV and looked at me.

“What’s wrong, lad?” I know I can trust these lads with everything, so it’s time to come clean.

“I’ve met this girl at the airport and I just can’t get her out of my head. Is that wrong?” I asked not knowing what to think anymore.

“Is she a fan or…?” there was a small break before he added “But, even if she is, I don’t think that’s wrong.” He said patting me on the shoulder in sign of encouragement.

“No. She hasn’t actually heard of One Direction at all. And I think that’s the good part in the story, because she’ll meet Harry, a teenage boy, not Harry Styles from One Direction.”

In Zayn’s eyes I could see comprehension because he wanted that too – to be loved for who he is, not because he’s in a famous boy band. But, he had that – with Perrie.

“I understand you completely. So, what’s her name?” he said wiggling his eyebrows. Oh, great. How am I supposed to tell him that I don’t know her name?

“I don’t know…” I mumbled.

“What?” he said asking me to repeat.

“I said I don’t know. She didn’t want to tell me because she’s  playing hard to get. I talked to her two times already. Who do you think will be our tourist guide?” My face had an expression like the answer couldn’t be more obvious. Zayn made an ‘oh’ shape with his mouth and smiled “That’s your opportunity to ask her on a date if you like her that much!” he cheered loudly.

I was really considering his idea and it didn’t sound bad at all. I could get to know her better and maybe this whole thing will work out just fine.

Nicole’s P.O.V

The whole way to my grandma’s house I was thinking what I could show to these boys. I could feel that anxiety was filling my body more and more as the minutes flew by. Before I could blink, I was in front of the hotel with a group of fans and paparazzi. I managed to get through the crowd and to the door. I got in and gasped. I’ve been living in Belgrade for 16 years and I have never been in Hyatt. It was pretty loud for a five – star hotel. People running with their suitcases, staff running around accomplishing their assignments. I felt like I don’t belong here. I’m not a part of this world. I was looking around trying to find a reception desk. I found it after a few seconds as I went to it. Pain went through my left arm as I was pushed a few meters from the place I was standing.

“I’m so sor- Nicole?” a familiar British accent rang through my ears. I turned around and saw the one and only – Liam Payne.

I looked into his chocolate eyes and smiled. Liam seemed like a really nice lad and I was glad to see him.

“Hey, Liam! It’s so nice to see you again!” a genuine smile was plastered on my face.

“I can say the same! I’m so sorry. I keep bumping into you.” he shoot me an apologetic smile and then a confused expression appeared on his face when he continued “What are you doing here?”