Chapter two

Nicole’s P.O.V

Alex had gone home and I started to wash the dishes. After the second plate, my phone rang.

‘She was here ten minutes ago! What did she forget to tell me?’ I thought as I dried my hand and went to the phone. A song of Lawson was playing:

‘My heart is racing,

She puts her hands in mine,

I feel them shaking,

I look into her eyes,

And I tell her that it’s gonna be alright,

And I’m never ever gonna see you cry.

I’ll fix your broken heart,

I’ll make it beat again...’

I took a look at it.

Incoming call: Harry :)

I’m starting to panic. Should I pick up? Oh Nicole, get a hold of yourself. I stopped for a second thinking what I should do. Finally, I decided to pick up.

“Hello?” I said shyly.

‘Hello, love. How’s it going?’ he said with his husky voice. I could tell he was smiling.

“Umm...Harry, how did you know this is my number?”

‘You called me...’

“Oh...” I totally forgot that.

‘The lads and I really want to go sightseeing, but we don’t have a tourist guide.’ He said unsurely.

“So, hire one.” I laughed.

Harry’s P.O.V (before the call)

The lads and I ordered pizza and watched a horror film.

“I’d like to go sightseeing.” Zayn statement.

“Me too.” Louis added.

“Same.” Niall said with his mouth full.

“It’d be nice to do that. Now, shhh. I want to watch the film.” Liam said.

“So, we’re going!” I said loudly.

“But, Harry, we’ll get lost. Remember what Louis and Zayn did when we were in Sydney?” Liam said and he went to grab another slice of pizza. Niall sent him a death glare and Liam stepped back.

“Liam has the point.” Louis said remembering that moment.

“We should find someone who would show us around!” Zayn said with so much enthusiasm.

“And I know just the right person for that...” I said mysteriously. They just looked at me. Louis approached me and messed my hair up “Of course you do, Hazza Bear.”

I grabbed my phone and looked at my Call List. I dialled the number and went to the kitchen. After fourth ring, she picked it up.

‘Hello?’ she said kind of shyly. I got a shiver down my spine when I heard her voice.

“Hello, love. How’s it going?” I smiled.

‘Umm...Harry, how did you know this is my number?’

“You called me...”

‘Oh...’ she said when se had, probably, remembered.

“The lads and I really want to go sightseeing, but we don’t have a tourist guide.” I said not knowing what should I expect from her. She was so unpredictable.