Chapter one

Harry’s P.O.V

The lads and I have landed in Serbia, to promote our new album “Take me home”. I’ve never been here and my first impression it isn’t that bad. As we were getting our bags, I saw a little group of fans screaming and crying.

‘At least we’re famous here’ I thought as I sighed.

The lads were talking to the fans and I wasn’t in the mood for it. I took a picture with two fans and left. I went to the exit with Paul – beside me, when I knocked someone down. I took a look at the person I’ve knocked down and saw a girl with long, brown hair and big, brown eyes. She was saying something with a frustration which, I guess, was on Serbian. I stretched my hand and she grabbed it, as I pulled her up. She was a bit shorter than me. Paul went to get her away from me ‘cause she might be one of those crazy fans.

“It’s okay, Paul.” I said looking at him and turned to face her “What did you say, love?” a grin appeared on my face.

“I said: Watch where you’re going! And don’t call me ‘love’.” She replied kind of angry.

“You don’t know who I am, do you?” I laughed.

“What a stupid question. I’m not clairvoyant...”

“Well, if you had a better taste in music, you’d know. I’m Harry Styles from One Direction.” She has opened her mouth in shock. Oh crap, I insulted her, but I wasn’t even thinking of it! She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes.

“I’ve never heard of One Direction. And so what if you’re in a band? What should I do? Lick your shoes or what? I’m not a fan, so I don’t care.”

Wow...she has a temper. Maybe I can make her to like me...

“See those girls over there who are crying and screaming?” I pointed to the group of fans. She took a look at them and then met my gaze and after few seconds nodded “They would kill to be in your shoes.” She was quiet for a while, just looking at the floor.

“Can I leave now?” she asked annoyed.

How can it be possible that I’m annoying her? My cheeky grin always works out, but I guess not in this situation. I know I’m a flirt and – yes, I was flirting with her at the beginning, but that obviously didn’t work. Maybe I should give it another try.

“No, until you give me your number.” I smiled at her cheekily, again. All of the sudden, she looked amused. What a mood change!

“Dream about it.”

Why is she playing so hard to get?

“Okay, no. How about you tell me your name?”

She didn’t say anything for a while.

“Harry, right?” I nodded “Look, you’re famous. I’m just another girl in the crowd. It wouldn’t make any difference if you knew my name. And you don’t want to have anything with me...”

“Says who?”

“Oh, c’mon!”

“I was going to ask you to hang out with me tomorrow.” I smiled at her.

“Well, I’m not interested and I don’t have time.” She sounded like she was sure that she has rid of me. But, I stayed persistent.

“How so?”

“Well, I’m going to school and I have two jobs, so I could have a normal life. As a matter of fact, I’m supposed to be at one of them right now.”

“Oh, I better leave you to it. I don’t want you to get fired because of me and then you’ll probably hate me more than you do now.” She smirked at my statement and started walking away without saying ‘bye’. I caught her wrist and she turned to face me. I pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote my number on it. I handed it to her “Call me when you’re free, so we could hang out while I’m here.” I winked at her.