July 16th, 2016

"Don't be too nervous guys, we can do it. Let's have fun on that stage and give our all. Okay?" Hyunwoo asked the six other boys who nodded. They all hugged each other to reassure themselves and give them strength. All, except for Kihyun and Minhyuk who avoided each other. Changkyun saw how Kihyun turned his head pretending not to see Minhyuk coming his way, and his heart ached to see his best friend sad but pretending not to be and his other best friend pretending not to care. The truth is that Kyun, deep down, knew Kihyun still cared for Minhyuk but he did not want to get involved in their relationship, after all it wasn't any of his business. But seeing his friends sad still hurt him.

Minhyuk, pretending nothing happened and went straight up to Hyungwon's arms once again which made Kihyun furious but he could not get distracted.

"That was amazing" Jooheon said when the seven boys went back to their changing room the concert now done. It was their first concert and the seven guys were already addicted to being on stage, close to their fans. Of course they knew what being on stage was like, after No Mercy they were prepared but now it was so different, so much more exciting.

The seven looked at each other with stars in their eyes. Minhyuk watched Kihyun, looking so happy and it stung inside because he knew that he was not the cause of his happiness anymore.
Kihyun avoided Minhyuk's eyes as always but when they were on stage they acted as if nothing had changed between them. Kihyun could not stop thinking about how that electricity made him shake when their hands touched again on stage. Is that a sign? Kihyun thought. Probably not.

That night, the two came back to their house separately as usual. When Kihyun made it home Minhyuk was already there, in his room. Kihyun walked by it and heard his ex lover's loud sobs. Something hurt in his chest as if he were stabbed a million times. Kihyun wanted to open that door and comfort Min, but he could not move. Instead he sat there, crying silently.

"I'm sorry... I don't wanna hurt you sweet heart." Kihyun whispered as he now could hear snores from behind the door.

————————————————————————
A/N: Hello! Just a quick note to thank everyone who is reading and supporting this story! I can't believe some people are actually reading that haha but it means a lot, really. I first wrote this story when I was going through a hard time and writing that story especially helped me feel better. Anyway that's off topic.
Thank you so much, you guys are awesome! Take care and hope you enjoy reading my story!
If you ever need someone to talk to, you can hmu anytime!