July 17th, 2018

For days Kihyun has been diligently reading Minhyuk's notes for him, sometimes allowing himself to read multiple on the same day. All were breaking his heart a little more. Reminiscing memories that he hadn't dared to remember before caused him so much pain, Minhyuk must have felt that way too if not worse.

A few days ago Kihyun called Hyunwoo and the group met up to sort things out. Of course Kihyun was relieved the tension between him and his friends was now gone again but he still could not feel an ounce of happiness, not anymore.

Every sound, move, laugh and Kihyun was now dreaming of Minhyuk's return again. But realization hit him every time, he would not come back.

Kihyun sat on the bed and grabbed the journal as usual.

•Day 49:
Dear Kihyun,
As I am writing this I can hear you coming back home a while after we all left practice. Where were you? Are you seeing somebody new? Gosh I only want to see you happy in your life but I couldn't bear seeing you with someone else Kihyun. Please don't replace me.
Everyday I stand in front of your door trying to gather up the courage to open it and talk to you but I am just so scared. So scared that if I open it you will tell me everything is over and you don't need me anymore. Scared that I'll never get to make you laugh anymore. Scared that I'll never get to kiss or touch you anymore. Scared that it would end. I want to break that door and hold you in my arms so tight that you'd never leave me again but I can't.
Do you remember those photos we took that day Kihyun?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

October 11th, 2015. That day was the best day in my entire life, I will never forget it. Thank you for making me so happy, Ki. You were always so pretty and confident, I wish I could be like you one day.
I love you Kihyun, come back to me.
Minhyuk.

"When I wake up I'm afraid. Somebody else might take my place"

Kihyun stared at that polaroid of himself. Tears forming in his eyes. He remember that day very well. He had never been so happy. Tears falling down Kihyun ran to his room rummaging through all his stuff until he finds it. With shaky hands and blurry eyes Kihyun held onto that polaroid of Minhyuk. "I miss you Min. I would never replace you" Kihyun whispered sobbing out loud.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I am sorry it took me such a while to update and I know this chapter might be boring to you. I had some health issues these past few weeks and I could not upload anything. Sorry hope you enjoy nonetheless :)