May 30th, 2018

Coming back from tour Kihyun's bandmates dropped him off at his house waving him goodbye before leaving him alone in this place he hadn't seen in a while. The atmosphere was still incredibly heavy and being back here made Kihyun's heart ache. This house, he took a few moments to observe it not being able to move a muscle. Kihyun's phone rang, his mother calling him, taking him out of his thoughts.

"Are you back home yet?"

"Yes. Just got there"

"Come have dinner with us. We miss you"

"I don't know mom"

"Kihyun we havent' seen you in so long. Just have dinner with us"

"All right. I'll be there soon"

Kihyun hung up releasing a sigh. He finally decided himself to enter the house, just to put down his bags and he will leave soon after. He still doesn't feel ready to go in there fully.

Still, his stay at his parents' was brief. He only got there hugged his family said tour was great and quickly ate his food before leaving. Kihyun was not happy and he didn't want to fake it in front of his family. "See you next time" Kihyun's mom waved him goodbye as he drove off. That night Kihyun drove for hours until he felt tired, he did all he could to avoid going back to his house. He was now tired and decided to somehow go back to his house and rest.

He took a deep breath before entering the house. Nothing had moved from the last time he was there, only someone was missing. Looking around the living-room Kihyun felt tears roll down his cheeks, memories hitting him. May 30th, 2016 he hated that day.