October 11th, 2015

Exhausted, Minhyuk and Kihyun let their bodies fall onto the bed. "It was a bad idea running back from practice to here" Kihyun said which made the other laugh. "It sure was. I'll for sure never listen to you anymore" Minhyuk replied causing a smile to form on Kihyun's face.

A couple of minutes if not hours had passed and the two were just playing around, showing affection and chatting. Kihyun zoned out watching his lover as this one was speaking, smiling so widely. Kihyun loved that smile, that face, every feature of Minhyuk's. "But for real, do you think our voice comes from our parents because I know for sure that-" Minhyuk was cut off by Kihyun stealing a kiss, both grinning into their kiss.

"We'll grow old together, right?" Minhyuk asked looking up from Kihyun tummy to meet eyes with him who was petting Min's hair. "I'll be an ugly grumpy man but... of course, if you still want me" Kihyun spoke back making Minhyuk giggle so cutely. "I want to get ugly with you" Minhyuk joked as if he was proposing to Kihyun. "Promise?" Minhyuk held out his pinky to Kihyun who nodded and intertwined his pinky with Min's "Promise".

"Hold on" Kihyun stood up leaving the room for a minute, leaving a rather confused Minhyuk behind. He eventually came back holding something behind his back. "Let's make something to remind our future ugly selves how we once were" Kihyun said pulling out his camera. Minhyuk stood up as well nodding frantically. "YES!!"

"Ki, wear those." Minhyuk handed Kihyun a pair of glasses making Kihyun grimace at the sight of what was given to him. "I want a photograph of you with those" Minhyuk pouted and Kihyun gave in as always, he couldn't ever resist Minhyuk. "You are the cutest baby" Minhyuk cooed over the fresh photograph of his boyfriend, he just loved everything about him.

Kihyun rolled his eyes and changed back into his regular clothes, he wanted to take picture of Minhyuk

Kihyun rolled his eyes and changed back into his regular clothes, he wanted to take picture of Minhyuk. "YOO KIHYUN ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Minhyuk suddenly screamed startling Kihyun. "What?" "Sweater paws, you're adorable" Minhyuk cried out. "Let me take one with that outfit". 'He's gonna be the death of me' Kihyun thought as he posed for his lover.

While Minhyuk had gone to the kitchen to grab a drink, Kihyun decided to join him, his camera in his hand

While Minhyuk had gone to the kitchen to grab a drink, Kihyun decided to join him, his camera in his hand. "Surprise!" Kihyun exclaimed. "Hey! You can't just appear like that! Oh gosh my heart almost fell out my ass" Minhyuk shouted making Kihyun laugh evilly. After some time the picture became clear and Kihyun looked at it shocked. "What the fuck" He let out. "What is it? Oh gosh I must look disgusting. Burn it quick" Minhyuk panicked. "How can you look that good while being surprised. This ain't fair" Kihyun pouted. "You ass, you scared me I thought I was already ugly" Minhyuk held his heart dramatically.

"Watch me

"Watch me." Minhyuk posed for Kihyun The other one smiled while watching his beloved one through the little hole 'How cute'. The picture finally became clear and Minhyuk laughed at the sight of his duck face. "Here. Your new favorite duck. DUCK ATTACK" Minhyuk yelled throwing himself at Kihyun and covering him in kisses resulting in Kihyun giggling like a child.

Later that night, Kihyun stared at Minhyuk's beautiful sleeping figure

Later that night, Kihyun stared at Minhyuk's beautiful sleeping figure. "I love you dumbass" He whispered, turning to look at the photographs of his boyfriend taken earlier. Kihyun had spent such a good evening. Crazy how Minhyuk has the power to make everything so joyful to Kihyun. Tonight sure was the best day for Kihyun and he hoped it was the same for his lover. Eventually Kihyun turned back to Min embracing his frame.

Let's never forget about our promise.