June 10th, 2018

"Ah Kihyun, finally you're here" Hyunwoo said as the latter entered the practice room. "Hi guys sorry I'm late" Kihyun apologized to his bandmates who just nodded in reply, they knew it would be better not to lecture Kihyun, not right now.

"Kihyun can't you fucking focus" Hoseok screamed losing his temper surprising everyone. "I am sorry, okay???" Kihyun replied annoyed by his friend's remark. "You've been messing up the choreography a million times already, can't you fucking get it" "Don't fucking curse at me Hoseok." Kihyun approached Hoseok, his blood boiling. "Or what? Stop acting all depressed. I'm tired of always watching my words around you, we all are. We're all saddened by what happened. We all fucking miss him so don't you fucking dare acting as if you were the only one to be hurt. If Minhyuk is gone it's all your fault." Without thinking Kihyun threw his fist at Hoseok's face. "Are you for real now" Jooheon pushed Kihyun. "EVERYONE STOP NOW." Hyunwoo screamed and all turned to him. "You know what. I'm fucking leaving since you all hate me. You don't know how I feel and you'd never know. Fuck you, all of you." Kihyun punched one of the mirrors breaking it, his fist getting all bloody he ran out of the building.

Kihyun sat in his car for a while, just thinking. How could they say that? He felt guilty enough for Minhyuk's departure but Hoseok just bluntly telling him hurt so much. After Minhyuk left the guys fought constantly and could not communicate. But they had to sort it all out, for the tour, for the fans. This tour... It was so different, not having Minhyuk around.
"I miss you Min" Kihyun whispered as tears flooded his eyes. "I'm sorry".