|Six|

The next day,Abbii whom is Imam's father called the young couple where the dispute was resolved,but not without displaying his anger towards the issue,but as the gentleman he is,the meeting was rounded up with preachings on patience,tolerance as well as respect for one another.

"So I hope next time,Safiya you would either come to me or your mother seated here if there is any misunderstandings between you both and also remember that your Jannah is under his feet,so you are ought to respect him. And you Imam on the other hand,by now you should know that women are a handful and every responsible man should know that,so learn to be patient and also learn to tolerate her short comings. You both need to consider that your just starting a family so make a good impression to your offspring. May Allah bless you both" this was his last statement before he left to his brother's house. He sure has a thing or two with the house!

Ammiey,Sophie and Farha were seated in Ammiey's room conversing,though the conversation was mostly between Sophie and Farha,but Ammiey threw some words here and there.

"Ya Sophie I must say that Maya is so cute tabarakallah!" Farha commented as she held the little girl staring at her while she sleeps.

"What can I say" Sophie replied and they both bursted into laughter which made the girl open her eyes as she started wailing.

"Huda?Huda? Where is this girl?" She yelled,just then Imam walked in the same time as Huda as she took Maya,just as she was about to make way out of the room,he called on to her.

"Give her to me" he ordered in a stern voice and Huda knew better than to defy.

Sophie watched as Maya was handed over to him,without a second glance,he spoke. "Get your things,we're leaving" and with being said,he walked out with his daughter. In the whole twenty six years of his life,Ammiey has never seen her son this angry,Sophie has definitely pushed him to the wall and he will surely make her regret her actions,that is a promise.

Sophie quickly took her bag and veil as she bid the two women goodbye before she left.

"Ammiey yau fa Yaya Imam yayi fushi. Yau wacca rana!" Farha remarked.

Ammiey only sent her a deadly glare. "Will you come on get out of my room before I slap you?".

Meanwhile as she got in the car,he drove away without speaking to her. As soon they arrived,he got his daughter from the car seater,he made way into the house with Sophie trailing behind him,she was really scared of what he was going to do as she has never seen him this raged. She made sure he had fallen asleep before she walked into the room, and just on cue,Maya started wailing. She took her baby and breastfed her before she slept off. At first,he wanted to stop her from carrying his daughter,but then thought she also deserved to be fed by the mother just like any other child.

The following which was a Wednesday,he was woken up by his alarm. He got in the shower within twenty minutes he was out. He dressed himself in his formal work attire,he did all of that and Sophie didn't for once turn a muscle. With a quick kiss on Maya's forehead,he walked down to the dinning room to be met with breakfast when realization dawned to him that the maid wasn't around,so he made a mental note to get her on his way back from work,not because of him,not because Sophie,but for his daughter.

That was how he started off the day without eating which medically wasn't healthy for anyone especially to a person like him. He was buried in his work when he heard a knock on the door,and afterwards a person came through.

"Well! If it isn't the latest father in town"  His friend Bello teased him as he made himself comfortable on the seat opposite him.

"Really Bello? It's been almost four months now" he chuckled at his friend.

"Don't blame me, we both didn't have the time to converse all this while so now that I have the opportunity to..." he trailed off with a smile plastered on his face.

"And try and enjoy it while it last because am behind you" He added.

"Really,is this your way of telling me madam is pregnant? That's just lame" he huffed trying to look annoyed.

"That's your own and speaking of which,how is the baby doing and the mother?"

"They are all fine,Alhamdulillah" he answered. Afterwards,silence enveloped the room.

"Another thing! It's our lunch break so do you mind joining me?" Bello offered.

"Not at all" he smiled as he closed the files and trailed behind Bello. In no time,they were at the front gate of the house which is situated at Garki a few blocks from their office. The watchman almost immediately opened the gate as the car hunk.

They got down the car and proceeded to the front door.

"I haven't been to this house since a year ago" meaning he hasn't been to the house since the day he escorted his friend to this house when he got married,he smiled as he recalled the memories of Bello crying all over his mom when he came back from the Nikkah,it took a lot of consoling before he stopped and it went viral.

Just then,his wife opened the door with a smile plastered on her face as she welcomed her husband.

"Welcome back!" She beamed.

"Ina wuni"this time around her greeting was directed to Imam which he answered.

After the exchange of pleasantries and all,both men walked to the dinning area where a feast was waiting for them. They dug into their food as Hauwa whom is Bello's wife excused herself.

"You see,that's why I always look forward to coming back home" Bello said,though it was more of a joke,but he was dead serious.

"Your wife prepared this?" Imam astonishingly asked.

Bello simply nodded and after they both ate up,Bello also excused himself so he could go to his wife before they leave. Is this how marriage is suppose to be? Could this mean that his just married as a name?And that left Imam thinking...