IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"It started on the night of a full moon. Something came at him. Something bit him. And it changed his life. It changed everything."

That's part of the opening dialogue to the Teen Wolf finale. In a sense, the story that's being narrated applies to Scott's life (I think he was talking about that werewolf kid Alec that they met, though, not too sure, anyways). Everything in his life changed when he got bit. 

And it changed a lot for me too. Because it brought me Carson Bradley. And it brought this story. This message has honestly been a long time coming and it's not necessarily something I want to do, but at this point, it sorta needs to be said.

When I started Bleeding Out, I was so excited. I had just come off of writing what I, at the time, had thought was some of my best writing. And for a 16/17 year old kid, it was. I'm proud of Both of Us and Holding Out for a Hero, even if some bits are excruciatingly cringe. They helped me grow as a writer. They helped me figure out what kind of writer I wanted to be. If you read BoU and HOfaH and then headed to this book, I think you can honestly see me grow as a writer. You can see the literal improvement of Carson as both a character and a person.

I love Carson dearly with all of my heart. As I've said many times, that girl had been one of the earliest characters that I had stuck with for the longest time. Three whole books. Three prologues, over eighty chapters. She was everything I wanted to be at fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen...hell, even now at twenty-one. She was all the best parts of me, all the worst parts, too. Carson Bradley was my love letter to Teen Wolf, to Stiles, to the other characters, to myself, to all of you

I couldn't have gotten anywhere on this orange hellsite without all of you. You guys stuck with me through all of my horrible phases on here, all of the weird plot lines, the Starson breakup, the Brahey train, Carson's horrible obliviousness to Stiles' feelings in Bou, all the cliches, that one time I deleted and had to restart all over. You guys got Both of Us to 1 million reads, which still boggles my mind to this day.

You guys loved Carson freaking Bradley with everything in you and it's because of that that this message is so hard to write. It might not have looked like it because I so rarely updated this story once I ended high school and started college, but I tried so badly to update this. It's not that I didn't want to. I did, I really tried. But I lost love for Teen Wolf and this story just wasn't what I wanted to focus on at all (like, sure, I don't really update anything else either, but that's it's own separate issue we don't need to get into).

So, without further ado, it's with a really heavy heart that I'm announcing that this book is discontinued permanently. I would delete it, but there's literally a whole prologue and twenty five lengthy chapters that I worked my ass to write, and I do enjoy where I had brought the story up until now. This probably won't be shocking to a lot of people. Might be to some. Some might be okay with it. Some might be sad or even mad. Honestly, that's fine (although, like maybe don't send me nasty messages??).

There's literally so much that I could say about this story. My plots for the future. Where I originally wanted to take this. The end result of the Brahey/Starson thing. What the endgame was. Where Carson ends up. And maybe, if I get any questions asking those things, I'll answer them. (Seriously, drop them down in the comments, I have a lot of things to talk about LMAO).

I'm not leaving Wattpad. I'm still gonna be here. I have other stories on all three of my accounts that I love with my whole heart that haven't gotten to the point where writing them feels like beating a dead horse. Anyone who continues to read this series, whether it's new readers or people coming back for a reread, I will still cherish immensely. Your support means the world. Really, truly, it does. 

Thank you for loving Carson Bradley. Thank you for joining her as she went from a wall paper character to someone I could be proud of. From Both of Us, to Holding Out for a Hero, to Bleeding Out, this story has shaped me so much as a person and if I made you laugh, cry, bang your head against a wall, gasp, even once, then that means the world to me. 

Thank you and farewell.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

EDIT 11/30/2020: I made these gifs like a year ago for my Tumblr, but I figured I'd drop them here so you guys can at least get a glimpse of what I had planned for future seasons!

Also, as of 6/5/2021, there is a very short one shot in the next chapter, so be sure to check it out!

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆