INTRODUCTION

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

BLEEDING OUT
INTRODUCTION

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

          Much to the surprise of the supernaturally involved section of Beacon Hills, the summer had been extremely uneventful. There were no hunters, no alphas, no violent creatures, nothing to disrupt the peace. Instead, there was only free time, time to strengthen bonds and enjoy the warm California sun on their skin. For Carson Bradley, this time was much needed. Between every aspect of their sophomore year that had gone wrong, all she wanted was a chance to lead a normal life and have a normal relationship without having to drop everything because someone decided to get a little too aggressive with their powers. The kanima had been put to rest, Jackson had shipped off to London, Gerard was out of their lives, and even the Argent's had put their hunting agenda to the side.

          For once, everyone was able to breathe.

          Carson, along with her boyfriend, Stiles Stilinski, and the rest of their friends were prepared for some normality in their lives for once. But unfortunately, you can't always get what you want.

          Junior year was already seeing death, even before the school year had opened. With a pack of Alphas running rampant and Carson getting further tangled into the supernatural against her will, there's an even deadlier killer on the loose. The packs don't know who, or even what, it was and soon, they're running out of time as more and more people are being sacrificed. The clock is ticking. People are dying. Blood will be spilled and there's nothing they can do to stop it.

          And as one villain falls, more just seem to crop up, even deadlier than the first. Darkness is falling as the body count rises and masks of friendly faces are being used to hide the true agendas of the supernatural. Pain, chaos, and strife encompasses Beacon Hills at the heart of the town and everything is unraveling to reveal deadly cores. For Carson, Stiles, and Scott, they're used to having a plan B. They always have plan B.

          This time, however, they're merely pawns in a far more deadly game.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

LUCY HALEstars as CARSON BRADLEY❛EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED❜

LUCY HALE
stars as CARSON BRADLEY
❛EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED❜

LUCY HALEstars as CARSON BRADLEY❛EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED❜

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because this seems to be a dealbreaker for readers based on the comments I receive daily: this book, like the two previous installments, are NOT smut books. There are no graphic depictions of sex in any of my Teen Wolf fanfics or any of my fics where the characters are underage. The most you will get from these fics are kissing scenes. While I won't say if it happens for certain for spoilers sake, if my OC does have sex with anyone, it will not be explicitly written and will be a "fade to black" situation where it alludes to the fact that sex happened. There are references to sex and crude jokes, but there are no graphic depictions.