33.

Taehyung screamed as Jimin's body dropped to the floor, lifeless and limp.
He was overtaken by rage and he was distraught, the sudden burst of emotions strengthening his force as he broke out of the cage.

Instantly the vampires expected him to run to Chaerin and try and hurt her, getting ready to attack, but they stopped when he completely blocked her out and ran straight past her.

He ran to Jimin and scooped him up in his arms, looking at his face that was pale and all the life in him had been sucked out of it. He tried to feel for a heart beat, just one small sign that there was a little bit of life left in him, but there was nothing.

His skin was pale and cold to the touch and there was nothing left of him other than his body.

Chaerin sighed as she did not feel guilty, but she was touched by the sight before her. Taehyung hunched over and he cried into Jimin's body which hung lifelessly from his arms.

She walked over slowly, placing her hand on Taehyung's back.
"I know it hurts sweetie, but you'll thank me later" she told him and though angered he did not lash out. He wanted to be with Jimin in these last few moments before anything could happen.

"The love you had for the both of you is endless and I appreciate your little Jimin giving it up, even if it wasn't actually for me" she turned Taehyung around to face her as she wiped one of the tears off his cheek.
"It was for you"

With that she stood as they noticed the necklace was now glowing all the colours of the pearls, clicking her fingers she released them all from their cages.

"You're free to go my darlings while I work my magic" She told them and suddenly, she teleported them.

They found themselves in the forest outside their little house they'd been staying in, looking around in shock and silence and bewilderment. It was all they could do before their eyes landed on Taehyung who still sat on the ground, the only thing to be heard were his small cries and sniffles as he just held Jimin so tightly in his arms.

Slowly, Jin walked over to him, kneeling next to him as he held Jimin's cold and pale hand, a tear falling from his eye as he stared at his best friend who gave up his life if it meant they were all safe.

"Why did she do it?" Taehyung suddenly whimpered almost as a whisper.
"She wants to-"
"No I couldn't care less about what she wants" Taehyung snapped as he sat up and faced Jin.
"Why did she do it to him? Why not me?" He asked and although he knew he'd get no answer, he hoped there was one.

"It should have been me" Taehyung cried
"It should have been none of us, and now we're all done for" Namjoon spoke as they realised they were too caught up in Jimin's death to realise what this meant.

She had the power to activate her plan.
She had the power to take away all what she had created.

Suddenly a loud crash of thunder was heard as they looked up and red fork lightning flashed through the sky, a huge downpour of rain coming from nowhere and they already knew she had her plan well under way.

"Let's get inside!" Namjoon shouted over the rain and thunder that was only growing louder and stronger by the minute and all they could do was run inside to escape it.

As everyone began to run to the door, Namjoon stopped when he noticed Taehyung hadn't moved an inch, still holding Jimin in his arms as his tears mixed with the big raindrops that fell on his face.

"Tae?" Namjoon was cautious as he stepped forwards, but Taehyung didn't even turn around, his eyes not leaving Jimin who he cradled in his arms.
"Tae? Come inside" Namjoon tried to speak gently, suddenly Taehyung whipped around.

"Do you think we can reverse it?" He asked as Namjoon turned back round to everyone who was stood waiting to go inside, the rain soaking them wet through as thunder still crashed and lightning flashed.
"I don't know, but come inside and we can discuss it" Namjoon spoke to him
"I want Jimin back" Taehyung told him and he sighed.
"I know, but come on Tae"

"And what if we can't get him back?" Taehyung was clearly panicking as Namjoon ran over and took Jimin off him and in his arms.
"Tae, please come inside so we can talk about this before making rash decisions" Namjoon pleaded as he began to walk off, hoping Taehyung would follow, but he stayed where he was on the spot, standing up as he had a sudden thought.

Only she had the power to take him away and all of their magic away. That meant only she had the power to bring him back and bring their powers back.

What if he could make a deal with her? If he went about it the right way he could maybe make an agreement with her in an exchange for Jimin's life back. He could do that right? She could see sympathy. She seemed to, but maybe it wasn't and she was mocking him. But she seemed so genuine so maybe it could be done.

Maybe making a deal with her was the only way.

"Jin!" Taehyung called over the rain as it caught his attention, his friends by the porch to the house as they looked back at him as he seemed stuck to the spot.
"Is it true? If you say her name she appears?" He asked, Jin nodding his head, suddenly becoming very wary.
"Why?" He asked with sudden worry, but Taehyung ignored the question, looking up to the sky and waiting for the next flash of red lightning.

As he sensed it, he got ready to shout over the rain so she could hear him loud and proud.

It struck through the dark sky.

"Lee Chaerin!"