Chapter 13

America POV:
I can hear voices. Both female and male.
"I don't know why you're concerned with me being here, Ames didn't seem upset that I was here, and besides we're friends so shouldn't you be the one explaining why you're here"
"Do not dare to speak to us like that again" Kriss snapped back. Oh god KRISS.
"We came here to watch America's concert and see her" Maxon answered clearly annoyed.
Maxon. Kriss. Zach. Queen Amberly. It all comes back to me.
They were here in the dressing room, they left Maxon and I alone. We spoke. Zach showed up. I passed out.
I slowly open my eyes and take in the scene. I'm lying on the red couch, Amberly, Celeste, Kriss, Maxon and Zach are standing around me, arguing.
"That's not weird at all" Zach retorted.
"You're her ex! You were engaged! That's weird!" Maxon yelled.
"Your her ex too! You dated on national television!" Zach yelled back.
They both stood tall and inched closer. They looked like they were about to fight. Red faces, fist clenched, the anger dancing in their eyes.
"Both of you knock it off!!" Celeste yelled at them, stepping in between.
"Stop being so damn childish" I said annoyed. All of their heads turned to look at me.
"Your wake" Amberly said and sat on the edge of the couch.
"Yeah"
"America what do you think" Zach says.
"She just woke up and that's all you say!" Maxon yelled.
"Oh shut up! You just know she'll agree with me!" Zach yelled back.
"Well let's find out!" Maxon yells and turn his attention back at me.
"What do you think"
I roll my eyes.
"Your both 20 act like it!" I say. I quickly stand up so I'm closer to their faces. Dizziness hits me like a truck. My vision blurs and I stumble. Zach immediately reaches out to steady me. He grabs my waist making sure I don't fall.
I focus my eyes and catch Maxon's face. He looks angry and jealous, glaring at Zach. I don't know why.
"Are you okay Ames" Zach says gently.
"Yeah I've just been sick lately"
"Not lately, almost 3 weeks" Celeste says almost accusing.
"What's wrong?" Kriss asked.
"I don't know, I'm sure it's nothing"
"Well what are your symptoms, it might not be serious but it's something" Amberly says.
"Well Ive felt like I'm going to pass out, and throw up, it's really nothing"
Amberly gets a little stiff.
"Have you been eating more?"
"Yes, why"
No one says anything. I turn my head to look at everyone. They all stare at me wide eyed. Except for Zach, he stares at my stomach.
"What" I asked getting impatient.
"Well have you considered the fact that you might be......pregnant?"
"No. Because I'm not"
"Have you taken a test" Kriss asks.
"Well no, but I know I'm not, right Celeste"
We all look at her and she looks down.
"Honestly I've been thinking that too"
I can feel the color draining from my face. This can't be. I've heard when your pregnant you get a motherly instinct. I don't have that. I'm 18 I cant be pregnant. No. I just can't.
Zach leans into my ear so they can't hear.
"Have you had sex with anyone after me?" He whispers.
I simply shake my head not finding my voice.
"Could we be parents?" He whispers again. I lean into his ear. Matching his tone.
"I don't know"
"Well whatever happens I'm here, we can together and get married"
"Okay" Is all I can say. Get Married? Become parents? Start a life together? Do I want that? Part of me does, but the other part, the greater part of me can't stop thinking about the blonde prince.  Now more than ever.
"I think I should be going, Maxon honey if you stay don't take to long" Kriss declares.
"Alright" He says and gives her a quick kiss on the lips. She leaves the room and Amberly comes up to me.
She gives me a hug and whispers.
"It'll be okay, everything happens for a reason" She lets go and excused herself as well.
"Can you go too I want to be alone" They nod.
"I'll be home" Celeste says and leaves.
"Good bye America" bows and begins to leave.
"Call me when your ready to figure this out" Zach says and heads out. I sit back down and burry my face in a pillow.
What just happened. Will I actually be a mom? What will happen with Zach? What was Maxon going to say to me? Can I really do this. My life is a mess.
I feel the tears spilling from my eyes. I'm not making any noise, but the tears are there. I can hear footsteps coming into the room. I look up and am meet by the most handsome prince.
"What do you need" I ask wiping my tears.
"I just wanted to make sure your okay"
"Fantastic." I sat sarcastically.
"Seriously,"
He sits by me. We sit in silence for a moment before I speak.
"Well, I'm in shock, I don't think I'm ready to be a mother, I'm 18, I have tour, I'm not in a relationship, and I'm constantly stressed"
"Whatever happens you can get through it"
"Can I?"
"Yes, besides back in February you wanted to be a mother and you were 17"
My head swings to look at him.
"How do you know that"
"I heard"
"Amberly?"
"No, I literally heard"
It clicks in my brain and I can't help but laugh.
"So you eavesdropped"
"Maybe just a little" He says innocently as a smirk comes onto his lips.
"Very princely" I say matching his smirk.
"Right, you've seen my most princely moments"
"Yes I have, like when you got scared by crying woman, or you snuck out of the palace-"
"Or when you kneeed my -"
"I hit your thigh!"
"No you didn't!"
"Yes I did!"
We laughed and laughed. We talked about he selection. I smiled he whole time. I know I  shouldn't of stayed to talk to him. But I couldn't help it. I felt so comfortable with him. I could be myself. He made my worries disappear for a moment.
For the first time in awhile I felt genuinely happy.

A/N ~Ahhh Maxerica made an appearance! Let me know what you think about the chapter. If you have any questions let me know. Comment your favorite part! Also If you have any ideas please let me know, I might add them into the story, I already have an idea on what I want to happen but still comment. I hope you liked it, 1123 words!
Xoxo ~ Mrs. Schreave 💋
Ps~ thank you for 1k views!