Chapter 9

Maxon POV:
I'm nervous but I don't know why. There isn't a reason for me to be nervous. It's just a google search.
I'm nervous about seeing her again. What if she hates me. After all I did ruin everything. What if she yells at me. Hits me. Worse, doesn't acknowledge me at all. That would be the worst thing that could happen. But I won't see her for a few days so I have time to pull myself together. Right now this is just a google search. Still the thought of what I can find scares me. What if I ruined her life? I shake my head. She's fine, I would of heard if something bad happened to her.
The first thing I click on is a link that says "20 facts about America Singer" hopefully its all true. Not some crap some 12 year old wrote in their bedroom.

Okay I know some of these things are true

I know her birthday. She was born a 5. The selection stuff is true. She turned 18 back in February. Celeste is her best friend. She lives on gated property. She is friends with royals. She has 4 siblings. Obviously her hair is real. She's been around the world.
But there are some things I don't think are true. I know she doesn't hates strawberries, they're her favorite fruit and she loves strawberry tarts. America isn't the type to even try drugs. And being engaged? ENGAGED?!! I guess her having a boyfriend might be true. I really don't want it to be. I especially don't want her to be engaged.
I know that's very selfish of me. I'm married.  But I can't help it. I love her. I hate the thought of her being with someone else. Her being in another guys arms. Sharing cute moments with another guy. Holding someone else's hand. Sleeping besides someone that isn't me. Kissing someone else. The thought of her doing it with someone else makes me so jealous I want to die. I can't stand the thought of someone seeing her the way I did, twice.
This is really stressing me out so I leave the site.
I open a new site. It's an online magazine. It says it has an interview with 'America Singer' so it's worth a shot. And it says that it has everything about her like relationships, friendships, being famous, etc.
Right on the first page I see many pictures of her. She looks so beautiful. More than last time I saw her. She gets more beautiful by the second.
(Read)

Okay I knew basically all of that so I know it's facts

Okay I knew basically all of that so I know it's facts. Although I didn't know she meet her manager at my wedding.
I haven't seen any pictures of her in so long. Months. After she left the palace seeing the college of pictures I had of the selected made me sad so I took it down. I made an album with the pictures and haven't opened it since. Either way she looks beautiful. I've just never seen her dressed like that. Or with such heavy makeup. I've only seen her in gowns and nightgowns so it's a little strange to see her like this.
(Read)