Car drives

Shane's POV

The car drives down the busy street, inside the car is almost complete silence apart from hero's small sighs every now and again. He's been glaring down at his phone for the past half hour now and I'm beginning to become curious to what's wrong with him. "You okay man?" I ask him and he quickly looks up from the small screen in his hand. He presses a button and the phone goes black. Secretive. "Yeah, sorry." He mumbles as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Shane." He says a few seconds later. I look back at him and he has worry etched onto his face. "Has Josephine ever mentioned Inanna to you?" I recall a few times last year that she complained about her but recently we haven't gotten to see each other much so I wouldn't know." I frown, it's true that I haven't seen josephine that much the past few weeks. She's been so busy filming everything that she hasn't had much free time. The free time that she did have was spent with Hero.

"Do you think she's done something?" I ask him, avoiding the question that he asked me just seconds ago. "I don't know, maybe." He quickly looks away from me, breaking eye contact. Hero almost always looks you in the eyes when talking to you. The odd times that he does look away it's because he's lying. I push further and ask another question. "What did she do?" I hear him take in a breathe before answering me. "They had a fight. By the sounds of it josephine did the fighting, inanna just kinda did nothing." I can hear the disappointment in his voice and even I'm slightly surprised that she would do that, Josephine normally always keeps calm and collected so the fact that she fought someone is shocking to me.

"Oh wow." I mumble before looking out the window.

Hero's POV

We stay silent for the rest of the ride and only talk every now and again when we run into a red light. The rest of the drive goes by quiet quickly. When we do arrive there is a few hundred people filling the already busy stadium that we are filming at. We are filming the infamous Hardin and Landon hockey scene. If I'm being completely honest recently I've gotten excited to film this scene but now everything  going on with jo I feel like I'm not going to be focused properly or giving this scene my best.

We make our way over to roger who left us a few minutes ago to go check the cameras with a few other people. "If you guys can go to your spots and we will start filming in the matter of minutes. We are kind of in a rush today." He tells the two of us.

Hey guys, I know that I've been super inactive writing this story but I've had writers block. I've run out of ideas of what to put into this. I feel like there isn't too many more things I can do with this story. I will still update this one but I've also started another herophine story, so if you checked that out it would mean the world.

PS. Sorry for the short chapter, it's just a filler.