Confessions

Josephine's POV

"So what's going on with you guys like are you together are you just friends with benefits because  that's totally fine I think you look cute together." Anna rambles on asks me hundreds of questions about mine and hero's personal life. From the moment I met Anna with hero of course she was constantly pushing us to be together, me along with the rest of the cast all know that she likes together but sometimes it's  awkward when she pushes us to be together as she has no idea what's going on between the two of us and she has no clue that just last night we confessed our love for one another, which neither one of us have even spoken about yet. Im starting to feel like he might regret saying it, we only got back together a few weeks ago anyway so maybe he thinks it's too soon.

"You need to give me the details. I feel like I'm being kept out of everything and about all the inside information of what's happening. Do you not trust me or something?" I feel bad that Anna thinks I don't trust her but I don't really trust anyone at the minute. I don't want our relationship to be in the public, having fans know would change everything. Anna has quite a big mouth, so she could let it slip. If fans knew about me and Hero we would for sure get more views and attention. Even people who aren't fans would be more interested to see our on screen chemistry and watch the interviews that will be happening in just a few months. People would probably think that we are acting like we are dating for more attention, we was asked to be a PR couple but we both turned it down.

If we are going to be in a relationship we want the feelings to be real and not faked to make other people's fantasy's come true. Sometimes I feel like letting the fans know about us, they've stayed supporting me and Hero through thick and thin and defend us constantly against hate and controversy so I feel like the least we could do is share this with them, maybe if one of us or both posted a cute photo with a cringey couple caption it would expose the truth. We wouldn't really have to announce anything else then because it would be pretty obvious. I let my mind run wild with ideas of what we would post if we ever did that, maybe a kissing or hugging photo. Obviously PG but something that makes it obvious. I've gone too deep into my thoughts and the more and more I think about it I'm coming to terms with the idea of announcing our newly restarted relationship. Would it cause problems between me and Hero though? Maybe he wouldn't like the idea, he's very private when it comes to his personal life so maybe he wouldn't be a fan of the idea.

If i was going to do that I would ask for his permission anyway and I don't think I would post something if he didn't too. I want to show him off to the world and let everyone know that he's fine, Instagram models was all over him once the first movie came out and I know that it will be even worse when the second comes out, he's even hotter now and has loads more tattoos, swears and is in a 18+ movie. They are going to be all over him. I've had quiet the handful of attractive models and actors from America, Australia and Britain message me. Each and everyone I denied because I was waiting for someone, Hero being that someone. I never knew that we would get back together but I didn't want to taint the hope of it. I feel like if I got into another relationship he would think I was moving on too fast, little did I know that he had a girlfriend at the same time as I was pushing away other guys. The idea of him being with someone when I'm rejecting people annoys me. He's told me countless times that she means nothing to him but the idea of her lips on him still pisses me off.

I don't remember much of the night that me, Hero and his friends went out. All I can remember from that was the morning after and the amount of times I had to run to the toilet to Chuck my guts up. It was gross. That was probably one if not the worse hangover I've ever had. I considered skipping the whole day off because it was that bad. I do remember a girl though, she was with another guy and they was very antisocial. Neither of them spoke to us much until we was leaving. She looked like she had many facial surgery's and many of them had gone wrong. Her lips was way too big for her small face and her hair was as bright blonde almost yellow. I'm not the type to drag down other girls or anyone in particular but I don't understand what hero saw in her in the short time that they was together. The thought of her made my blood boil. How could she cheat on someone as perfect as hero? Even if his feelings for her wasn't real, she shouldn't have done that and I still feel bad for him despite that.

Anna drags me out of my negative thoughts with a cheerful smile. "If you guys have something going on I'm happy for the both of you." She tilts her head while smiling, she puts her hand on top of mine and squeezes.

I nod and suddenly feel emotional for how kind she's being even though I'm keeping her out of the dark on this whole thing. Anna is one of the only people that I can speak to, there isn't anyone here that I'm really that close to apart from Shane and khadijha. Shane would probably tease me around Hero so I'm dragging out for as long as I can before I have to tell him. Khadijha would probably murder hero if he ever did something wrong and I do not want a dead body on set. Well, it depends how bad the thing that he did wrong was. I take another look at Anna and she's now on her phone.

"Me and Hero have been together for the past two weeks and a half." I announce to her, I search her face for a shocked expression but there isn't one. She just gives me a small smile. "I know." She smirks at me. I open my mouth to question her but before I can get a word out she speaks again. "Trace saw you guys in some restaurant." She finishes and I feel my stomach drop.