Pond

Two days since the last chapter
Josephine's POV

The fan spins around above me, going on and on like it has been for the past hour. I haven't moved a muscle for the past hour either, the quiet hum of the fan was calming. I was in-between sleep and consciousness. A clock that was somewhere in the small room was ticking.

The rain pounded down on the window, it was the last day of being in this hotel that I had come to love over the past year now. Tomorrow we would go back on set and have to stay in the tiny trailers that we stayed in last year. I didn't mind that, but I liked having a room and privacy to myself.

I hear a knock at my door which drags me away from staring blankly at my ceiling. I had started to miss my friends and family recently despite only been gone for a week, I stand up and tell the person on the other side of the door that I'm coming before opening it.

I smile instantly when I see Hero standing there, "Hey, you okay?" I ask him, his eyes look bloodshot and he has bags underneath his eyes that make me frown. He looks extremely tired, like he hasn't slept in days. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him in around a day since he spent most of his time in his room. Probably soaking up as much of his last hours of privacy that he could.

"Yeah. I'm good." He lets out a shaky breath. "Can we go out somewhere?" He says looking down at the ground. I miss the smiley and cheerful Hero that was here just last dinner.

"Yeah." I tell him and grab my jacket of the back of my chair. I lock the hotel door and follow him down the corridor and stairs, we walk down a few floors in silence, it's not an awkward one. More like a peaceful one.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" I push him further. He looks at me while he replies and fakes a smile. I can see that he's tired and he's been rubbing his eyes a lot. "I'm fine, honestly." He blatantly lies to me but I decide to leave it despite desperately wanting to know what's going on with him.

We walk close to one another every now and again our hands brush against each-other and I feel ever fibre of my being burst into flames, who knew that such light, accidental touches could make someone feel this way?

We talk about how our days have been and what we have been up to, what scenes we are looking forward and not forward too. He cracked a joke about one of the sex scenes, I couldn't hold back my laughter when he mentioned the infamous period jokes, making some of his own up.

Every now and again I let myself fall into this fantasy that things are falling into place again, me and him are going to go back to the normal happy relationship we had last summer and have no problems. But that's just in my imagination. I know that once the three months are over we will both go back to our home towns and we will have to leave the fantasy of our own little worlds in Atlanta.

I also have to remind myself whenever I feel myself becoming too close to him again that he has a girlfriend back home. Someone who's expecting him to stay loyal, I feel bad for honestly. I can't imagine what it must be like having your boyfriend leave to go film a movie with another girl that has multiple sex scenes. I want to apologise to her despite doing nothing wrong. I push the negative thoughts to the back of my head and focus on me and Hero right now.

A few more minutes have passed by and I'm following him down a street, a few seconds later and the surroundings become very familiar. We would always come here if we had a few extra hours after filming. I smiled looking over at the bench that we would spend most of our free time on.

We make our way over and he leans back against the planked wood. I sit up so I'm sat sideways, facing him. I cross my legs so that they are both on the bench. The bench is big so there is enough room.

Filming of after

"I'm disappointed really, I guessed that they would be here by now." He complains when he scans the pond, not seeing any of the ducks. "Do you think that they are here yet? They are just staying somewhere else for a while to rest?" He asks me like I'm meant to know.

"Maybe." I sigh, I had brought some bread to feed to them but not even the older ducks was here anymore. I glance over to Hero who's chin is resting on the palm of his hand, clearly sulking over the lack of ducks.

"Hero I'm sure they will be here next time we come." I assure him while moving closer to him. He leans into me, resting his head on my shoulder. I lean my cheek against his head and sigh. He presses his lips against my shoulder.

"I missed this." He smiles against my shoulder. "Missed what?" I ask him.

"It just being me and you. I feel like we've hardly had any time to ourselves recently." He mumbles while watching the water ripple due to the wind. I understand what he means, we've both been so busy with the movie that we hardly see each-other outside of our characters.

I hear him whimper and I look down at him, he tilts his head and leans up slightly, meeting his lips with mine. I smile against him and he moves his hand into my hair, he brings my bottom lip between his and sucks slightly. Copying me from our usual kisses.

End of flashback