The aftermath

Josephine's POV

It's the morning now and he's still not here, I feel guilty but I can't have him being a distraction. If he's going to continue acting like this we are going to have to cut off whatever this thing is between the two of us. If he's going to go on a downwards spiral I don't want him to drag me down too. I don't even understand why he went off like this anyway. He seemed fine when we was filming and before filming. I try not too think about his bloodshot eyes that have been haunting me ever since last night.

Today's one of the odd days where we have a rest. Since we are getting back into set after so long we are having a calm day where we can go out and relax. I was looking forward to being able to stay in with Hero but since he's messed everything up all of that has gone out of the window. I sigh add look out my window, silently hoping that he's stood outside unaware of me watching but at least he would be back at home safe. I decide to go talk to the others, maybe they have seen him. Surely he is home.

Once I've asked a few of the backstage people  I begin to panic. Swen and Sam along with Shane are nowhere in sight. So far nobody has saw him. I check his trailer and he's not there, his cigarettes are thrown on his bed and his phone isn't there, he had it last night so at least he has some sort of communication. He would have called or messaged if anything bad happened. I leave his trailer and walk out back to where Pia and khadijha are. They wave me over as soon as they see me a few yards away.

"Hey! How are you?" Pia asks me with a big smile on her face. I wish I could smile back but all my energy has been put into worrying about Hero. I'm starting to feel guilty for leaving him yesterday but he was being arrogant and straight up a dick so he kind of deserved it. "Hi, have you guys seen Hero anywhere?" I ask them and I see Pia start thinking. Khadijha shakes her head and looks down at her phone. "He messaged me last night around 10 but it was just a few random letters, I think he asked where I was. He didn't reply back to me." She shows me her phone.

Pia cuts in. "I haven't seen him, I saw him yesterday walk off set after shooting. I tried to talk to him but he just grunted at me." She explains. "I'm gonna go try and find him. Call me if you see him or know where he is?" They both nod and go back to there own conversation as I walk away from them. My legs hurt from all the walking that I've been doing back and forth to the pond. So I can't imagine what Heros legs must be like, he was wasted last night too.

I begin to think about all the worst cases. Maybe he tripped and banged his head and knocked himself out. Graphic imagines of hero lay on the floor with blood trickling out of his head onto the floor flash in my mind. I whimper at the gruesome thoughts. It's taking me way too long to get here, my nerves are eating away at me. I break into a run even though my legs are heavy and my knees are caving in. I'm already dreading the walk back home.

A few minutes pass by and I see the glistening water of the pond. There is no figure of someone hunched over on the bench like there was yesterday and I feel my heart drop. Where the fuck is he? I would have saw him while I was getting here but he wasn't anywhere to see. I want to break down and cry but I know that won't help anyone.
My phone starts to ring and I grab it out of my pocket, it was on silent. Thankfully the vibration alerted me. It was khadijha.

"Is he there?" Is the first thing I ask her. I can hear heavy breathing on the other line for a few seconds before she speaks. "Yeah, he is." She breathes out. "Swen and Sam found him. He was unconscious near set, about 5 minutes away." Her voice is shaky and I feel like there is more to what she is telling me. "Is he okay?" I ask. "He's still unconscious and a doctor is coming but we think he might have alcohol poisoning. He consumed way too much in just a few hours"

She explains to me how Sam and Swen found him while I'm walking back to the set. She gets off the phone when I'm about to walk into Hero's trailer where most of the set is gathered around him. I know that I'm being selfish right now but I don't want to disappoint the fans again. How are we going to have enough time to film a movie if he has got alcohol poisoning. Everything is going wrong and falling apart. "When will the doctor get here?" I ask someone, anybody while looking down at his limp body. He look like he's asleep but he's even paler than usual.

"I think we should all leave for a little while." Anna tells everyone, easing my nerves slightly knowing that I don't have judgemental eyes on him and me. I wait until the very last person is gone until I take his hand in mine. It's not warm but not cold, it's somewhere in the middle. When I look at his face all my past anger has turned into guilt but I know that once he's awake and I know that he's okay, all that guilt will turn straight back into anger again.

I pull his hand to my lips and kiss it. He doesn't move. I want him to do something, blink, move his hand slightly anything so I know that he is okay. I hear heavy breathing, his breathing starts to pick up and is slow but heavy. I try to push him into recovery position but he's too heavy. I try to do it again and just as I'm about to give up I push him over. There's silent for a moment.

Then he's sick all over the floor.

I've tried this new way of writing, should I continue on like this? Writing in big chunks or how my other chapters were like? Please reply back to this so that I know which you guys prefer.