New and old faces

Third Person

Hero and Josephine have been filming for the last week, together. They've finally got all of the emotional scenes done along with the 9 days. The past week has gone by smoothly with no arguments or issues. Hero's friends have already arrived early hours of this morning and are meeting Hero and Josephine at a club.

"What do I wear?" Josephine asks impatiently checking her watch every now and again as time keeps on moving quickly. "I don't know Jo, It's a club, just wear what you want." Secretly he was hoping that she was going to wear anything too revealing but he kept his thoughts strictly inside of his head. He threw on a white shirt and some black jeans that he has recently come to love. "I like those on you." Josephine tells him while she shimmies into her mid length skirt.

As hero is looking in the mirror doing his hair gel Josephine pulls the top over her head and sorts her hair out herself. "You're acting a bit off." She swallows back the vile that's gathering at the back of her throat, his nerves is making her just as nervous. It's his friends so why is he nervous? She has so many questions to ask but she wants to keep tonight calm and peaceful, not wanting to start a potential argument. He finally turns around and his eyes land on jo, he slowly walks over to her and presses his body against hers. "You look amazing." He says quietly as he drags his eyes slowly up and down her body. "As do you." She mumbles before kissing him.

"You ready?" He asks her as he walks towards the door. "Yeah just let me put my shoes on." Josephine shouts as she struggles to stand up right. Hero watches her and doesn't bother to help her, instead he just laughs at her expense. "I'm ready now." She sighs standing up straight and flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Hero's POV

We wait patiently as the security guard checks out IDs, I glance around the room and straight away see my friends in a small group of 5 people, four guys and one girl. One of my friends must have pulled already, I laugh to myself. I notice Josephine moving in closer and closer to me with each step towards them we take, "I'm nervous." She whimpers seeming much smaller than she actually is. By the time we get to the table she's basically clinging onto me. I see one of my friends glance at us and cringe a little but he masks it quickly. My friends are used to seeing me with loads of girls and just hooking up with ransoms. Even when I was with Rachel we never did any of that PDA stuff.

"Hero!" I'm ripped out of the thoughts in my mind when Felix comes running at me and tightly wraps his arms around me. I almost fall backwards from his force. "I missed you." He mumbles into my chest, not bothering about having many eyes in the club on us. "I missed you too man." I tell him honestly. I've known Felix since the day I was born. He's my best friend and the hardest part of filming movies is leaving him behind. "Hi jo." He pulls away a few seconds later and stretches his hand out to shake hers. She smiles back at him, "Hi." She says cheerfully. Her cheeks are pink and I can tell that her nerves are slowly starting to fade away.

"So this is the lucky girl..." Tom looks jo up and down. "I like her." He smiles and hugs her, Tom is extremely gay so I have no worries about them too hitting it off. I already know that he is going to steal her from me, before he even knew he was coming to Atlanta he already planned out that him and her would go out shopping and do all the stuff that girls do when they go out. I drones him out when he started talking about nails.

"Nice to meet you." Valand says to jo who smiles back at him. "You too." Tom glares at valand for interrupting there conversation. At least everyone likes her. I look a bit further back and see Jacob swirling his drink with the straw in his glass. "You're girls hot." He smirks while looking her up and down. I step in-front if her so that he can't see her. Her back is too us so he had a clear view of her ass. The thought of his eyes being on her made my blood boil. He turns his gaze away and goes back to talking to the girl beside him. She's sat in the corner and it's kind of dark so I can't make out what she looks like.

"Hi Hero!" A high pitched voice pricks my ears. My blood quickly turns from lava to ice. "What the fuck is that thing doing here." I spit the words out to Valand and Jacob. I've never liked Jacob. Not many people in our group do. "Hero She's Jacobs girlfriend." Valand explains. "We are leaving." I announce. "What? no we aren't." Josephine fights back almost instantly. It looks could kill she would be dead right now.  "Hero we don't even need to speak to them, we can all go off to the other side. Those two will probably have there tongues in each other's mouths in a few minutes anyway and nobody wants to be here for that." Valands tries to reason with me as Felix nods. I glance over at Josephine who's deep in conversation with Tom. She either doesn't know whats going on or she isn't bothered, either way she seems fine and so do the others so it's just me being paranoid. She's with her boyfriend I need to stop thinking the worse out of situations.

I sigh, "Yeah you're right."

"Let's head over here guys." Tom shouts while dragging Josephine with him as he runs over to the bar.