Texts

Josephine's PO

"What the fuck is your problem!" She screams out, she lifts her hand to her cheek that is already turning a light pink. I think that I should feel bad for hitting her but I don't, she's been fucking with my relationship since last year. She had it coming honestly. She pushes me on the shoulder and her hands on me encourages me even more. "Don't fucking touch me." I mutter whilst pushing her as hard as I can. She falls backwards, over the metal bar. It's a small gate type thing. She curses me out while holding her back and the slight tingle of guilt comes at me.

"You are doing this over a fucking boy? You're fucking sick!" She screams out and her loudness begins to worry me. What if someone comes. I look down at her, she's still lay on the floor holding her back with one hand and the other one holding her up slightly. I've really fucked up this time. Hero is going to kill me. "Stay away from me." I tell her while taking a few steps back. "If you tell anyone about this I'll show Matthew the messages you sent hero." I speak again. Digging myself further into a hole.

The messages aren't that bad, but I know that Matthew told her to go no where near Hero unless it was on set. Meeting him offset clearly breaks that rule that they have. Despite my threat I feel like she's still going to use my breakout against me. I know what I did was fucked up and is probably going to get me into a lot of shit but I'm not thinking clearly and all I can think about right now is what hero is going to think. I didn't think about that before now and it's too late.

I know he doesn't like inanna but he sure as hell wouldn't agree with me pushing her to the ground and slapping her. Strangely enough I don't feel that guilty, not as much as I thought I would at least. I'm not even controlling myself anymore, I'm just letting my feet take me to wherever it is they are taking me. Im broken out of my thoughts by roger. "Josephine!" His voice breaks through the silence and I snap my neck to quickly turn around. I feel my heart suddenly go through the roof. Does he know?

"Can you give me hero's phone. We are going for a long drive." He asks me and I feel my nerves drop slightly, he doesn't know about me and inanna thankfully. "Uh yeah, sure." I take the phone out of my back pocket and hand him it. He quickly runs off and leaves me standing alone.

Fuck. I didn't delete the messages.

Hero's POV

The engine starts and I peer out of the window to see roger running towards the car, he holds my phone high in the air while a massive smile on his face. "I'm coming!" I can hear a faint shout come from him a few meters away. He quickly hops in the car and hands me my phone while catching my breath. Shane looks at me and shakes his head while laughing.

"You guys ready for a longgggg ride?" Roger asks us, dragging out his words while we slowly pull out of the car park. I turn my phone and see that I'm on 70%. I hope that it lasts me the day. What was she even doing on my phone in the first place. A few minutes pass by before I speak to roger. "Is jo Okay?" I ask him. He nods, "Yeah she seemed good. I didn't really speak to her though." He says while looking at his own phone. I look over at Shane and he's doing the same, he looks concentrated so I don't bother taking to him.

I click onto the messages icon so I can message Josephine. My most recent chat is with inanna and I instantly realise why she had my phone. With shaky fingers I scroll up to read the messages. She had planned to meet inanna whilst pretending to be me. What the fuck was she thinking. It clicks that she maybe had a fight with her. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I quickly tap off the chat with inanna and type in a message to Josephine.

What did you do.

I stare blankly at the screen for a few seconds until the small three dots come onto screen she types for a few seconds and then stops. I bite my bottom lip in anticipation, impatiently waiting for her to send the message.

What do you mean?

She knows exactly what I mean, why is she playing dumb.

Why was you using my phone to message inanna.

I cut straight to the point wanting to know the full truth. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Inanna but if Josephine has put her hands on her she could get into major shit, knowing inanna she would probably go to extreme lengths to try and get her 'payback' maybe even going to the police. Shane tried to make small talk with me but my mind isn't with him. It's too focused on staring down at the screen of my phone waiting for a reply.

I was sick of her, Hero.

I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry, okay.

How is any of this okay? She's obviously done something wrong otherwise she wouldn't be apologising.

What did you do?

She replies almost instantly this time, cutting off my racing thoughts.

I pushed and hit her, she did deserve it though.

For fuck sake.