Realness

Hero's POV

The lights are bright and the cameras are close by, Josephine is stood in front of me pressing her body close to mine. Her chest is against me and my breathing is heavy as each second passes by. Me and Josephine kissed just a few minutes before we got onto set but now is different. If we kiss with too much passion the fans notice, if we do something wrong they notice. Kissing my own girlfriend shouldn't be this nerve wracking.

Is she my girlfriend? We haven't spoken about the titles for one another, what if I've been thinking that this whole thing between us is something more than it is. Im more focused on my racing mind more than the way that I'm kissing her, she is now pressing her full lips against mine.

My heart skips a beat as she wraps her small hand around my neck and pulls me even closer to her. I open my mouth slightly so that I can pull her bottom lip between mine. I hear an almost silent whimper escape her as I suck her lip. I remember that we are in front of a camera so I pull away for a second before pulling her back into me, opening my mouth to deepen the kiss. Her tongue brushes against my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I take control now, finally. I don't have Jenny gage on my back to make the girl have control over me all the time. I step towards her and she stumbles backwards, I take a few more clumsy steps and push her into the wall. Like it says on the script she pushes against my chest. I pull her against me in a desperate attempt to use my mouth to bring her back to me.

She pushes me again and my character gives up, defeated by the love of his life rejecting him.

I sigh and run my fingers through my messy hair. I put on an angry but hurt act, I pace back and forth. "You need to leave." She speaks up, her voice is almost inaudible as my acting takes over my mind. I'm getting too into this.

"I need to leave? No Tessa we need to talk. We can work this out. I know we can!" I shout at her. She shakes her head quickly and her eyes begin to water, her voice breaks as she tells me that we can't.

"I know you want us to work out. We can fix this Tess. I know we can, I will explain everything and we can go back to how we was." My voice cracks, I don't even mean for it to do so. This scene hurts to see Josephine upset like this. It feels too real.

"My mom and Noah is waiting for me, you need to go right now." She puts on a brave face and her voice is stern.

"Like fuck am I going to let you go with them, I'm your boyfriend not him. You aren't going with him Tessa." I raise my voice slightly, I'm preparing myself for the words that Josephine is about to say. I have to remind myself that it is a script and nothing more.

"You don't understand how hard this has been for me. You was the only thing keeping me happy, sane even and now it's all gone." One thing I always hated about Hardin is how he made everything about him. He did this to his own relationship yet he's trying to make her feel bad for his own actions.

Her cheeks are red and her eyes wild, she looks like she is about to blow up.

"Don't you sit here and tell me that it's been hard for you because you did this! You fucking ruined everything! Just like you always do, so you know what? I don't feel sorry for you !" She let's out a heavy breath after her heavy, hurtful words. Her eyes are watering and I can tell that this is hurting her just as much as me. "

"Actually I do. I feel sorry for you because you will never be happy. You will be alone for the rest of your life, and for that I feel sorry for you. I'll move on, find a nice man who'll treat me the way you should have, and we'll get married and have children. I will be happy."

I know that she's right. These words seem too real to our own relationship, I've got my own demons and I'm more like Hardin than I let myself believe. I will fuck everything up eventually and she will leave me for someone like Trevor, someone who barley drinks and when he does is able to act in a professional manner. Someone who's prim and proper just like the Noah in the story.

She will leave me for someone who is better than me, I'm replaceable.

Josephine's POV

"Okay... I'll go" his voice is shaky and his acting is extraordinary right now. I have never seen him act this well. The pain on his face is painful just to look at.

He walks out of the room silently as it says on the script. A few seconds pass by and I'm still stood with tears running down my face, my mascara is smudged down my cheeks and I sit on the chair at the table. The camera movies in closer as I drop my face into my hands.

"Cut!" Someone from behind me shouts and I'm relieved to have finished the scene. Everyone goes into small groups and starts talking. I walk outside of the set and search for Hero. He isn't where he said he would meet me after filming and he's always here whenever he says he will be.

He isn't in his trailer or even his regular smoking spot. I knock on khadijha's trailer and to ask if she's seen him but neither him or Pia had.

Swen and Sam along with Shane are talking in the corner of the room. Hero isn't with them so I guess they haven't seen him either. I try to think of places that he would be but every place I could think of was empty and had a slight minty scent laced with the smoke of his cigarettes.