4

| Ambushed |

Roman Reigns' POV

I walking around backstage alone since Josie was with Dean and Seth in the locker room. I had been looking for John since she wants to talk to him about something.

I then saw Renee Young come up to me, making me stop.

"Roman Reigns, can I get a quick word with you?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say.

"Everyone just wants to know how Josie Cena is holding up." Renee says.

"She's good. She's doing really well. Stronger than ever. This whole thing is making her stronger." I say.

"And we just heard from The Authority that they will be calling Josie Cena out for something about regards to the incident. Any thoughts?" She asks, gently.

"The Authority better watch what they say to our little pup. She's been through enough as it is. Josie has literally did everything for this company. She's had several injuries and came back. Every time the WWE needed Josie, she was here. She goes to countless events for WWE with her brother and alone. They need to choose their words carefully." I say.

"Thank you, Roman. Wish Josie a good luck for me please." Renee says.

"Will do." I say and leave.

I get John and we go back to the locker room. We walk in and see Josie asleep, cuddled up with Jon on the couch and Colby was laughing and taking a picture.

I smile and take a picture and post it on Twitter.

'@RomanReignsWWE: -pic of Dean and Josie- Awww how cute! @TheDeanAmbrose and @Josie_CenaWWE cuddled up together.'

John and I sit down with Colby as the lunatic siblings slept.

///

"So Josie, get out here, right now!" Stephanie says.

Sierra.
Hotel.
India.
Echo.
Lima.
Delta.
SHIELD.

We walk out and see The Authority in the ring. The only people missing were Triple H and Randy Orton.

Josie held my hand and I let her. We walked down the stairs.

Seth, Dean, Josie, then me. I lifted Josie over the barricade then hopped over myself.

We got in the ring and Josie held Seth's hand. I stood by Josie and Dean stood in front of her. He's been very protective of her since the day we all found out the real truth.

"You had to bring the mutts?" Stephanie asks.

"Sorry they broke the leashes and they don't take too kindly to me walking into a lions den of corporate sellouts alone." Josie asks.

We laugh as The Authority glares. Kane stepped forward. I moved Dean and Josie aside and behind me. I stood in front of Josie so Kane was looking me in the eyes.

"Step aside, Reigns. I have a score to settle with miss Cena." Kane says.

I take Josie's mic as she clung to Seth's arm.

"You're not getting near her without going through us." I say.

The fans cheer.

"Whatever you gotta say to Josie... You can say with us protecting her." I say.

"Little miss damsel in distress needs protecting? I remember when she needed no one to fight whatever battle she's in. What happened to the Cena power? The Josie Cena that was so much better and stronger and more successful than her older brother?" Kane asks.

What is he doing? I look and see Josie glaring at Kane as Seth held her from behind and Dean was next to me.

I shove Kane back as he tried getting passed me to her.

"You're just like your brother! He's nothing but a goofball and a loser that has all these stupid catchphrases!" Kane yells.

Josie suddenly shoves me aside and I see her spear Kane and let loose with punches. This little chick is beating a guy that's twice her size.

I pick Josie up by her waist and hold her back as she kicked and tried to get out of my grip.

"Jo. Jo, calm down." I say.

I saw the heel superstars of the roster running down.

"Get out of here! Josie, get out of here!" I say to her.

She sees the superstars and I get her out of the ring then I get attacked from behind.

Josie Cena's POV

I watch in anger and worry as my boys get attacked by the heel superstars of the roster.

I then heard Evolution's theme song and saw them come out. No, no, no!

"Guys! Evolution's back!" I yell to them.

I watch as Kane choke slams my boyfriend. I want to just go in there and help my boys. But I can't.

After watching in horror as Evolution attacking my boys their attention turned... To me.

I froze. Oh shit. Randy and Batista slid out and blocked both ringside areas so I can't run. Kane grabbed me by my hair and pulled me in the ring.

He lifts me up and choke slams me. I hold my neck and turn on my side. I see Seth staring at me. I saw anger, worry, and pain in his eyes.

I reached my hand out to him and he reached his for mine. We crawled to each other and our hands almost touched when a foot stepped in front of us. Kane.

He picks me up and holds me back. I was then RKO'd. I heard my name get yelled then groans in pain. I felt blood on my nose, lip, and eye.

I came around and got to my hands and knees. I saw Seth laying on his side and staring at me. I then felt my head get kicked and then it all went black.