10

| Payback 2014 |

Dean Ambrose's POV

It's been a few weeks and now it's Payback. Octavia's 100% now and all we know is that she is in a match tonight.

We went to the match card board and saw that the main event wasn't Evolution vs The Shield.

It was:

Nikki Bella vs Octavia Reigns - Steel Cage No Holds Barred Match - WWE Divas Championship

Holy shit. Octavia had a smirk on her face. I chuckle.

"I'm gonna kick some Bella ass." Octavia says.

We laugh and get into our gear. Octavia came out and she looked ready to fight.

She was in

"Someone's ready for a fight

"Someone's ready for a fight." I say.

"I was born ready to fight." Octavia says and we chuckle.

"See you after the match, O." Joe says.

Joe and I kiss her cheek then Colby kisses her lips and we leave.

////

No One's POV

Nikki stood in the ring, waiting for her opponent and then the cage. Evolution stood at ringside for her.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

The fans jump to their feet, screaming. Octavia walks out with The Shield boys behind her.

Octavia and The Shield walk down the stairs and hop the barricade. All 6 men in too much pain to fight.

Octavia gets in the ring and then the cage slowly lowers down. Both divas watch it come down. Then when it was down, they touched it.

"The following contest is a steel cage no holds barred match scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Divas Championship! The only way to win the match is by pin fall or one of the competitors to climb the cage and have both feet touch the floor. Introducing first, the challenger, from Scottsdale, Arizona, representing Evolution, Nikki Bella!!" Lillian announces.

The fans boo'd her.

"And her opponent, from Pensacola, Florida, representing The Shield, she is the current WWE Divas Champion, Octavia Reigns!!" Lillian announces.

Octavia smiles as the fans go mental for her. The bell rings and then the ref locks the cage.

The bell rings and the match began.

"And here we go!" Cole exclaims.

"Nikki Bella vs Octavia Reigns, Round 2!" Jerry says.