6

| Revelations |

Josie Radke's POV

What is he talking about? Josie takes Colby's mic.

"What are you talking about?" Josie asks.

"A picture tells a thousand words. So, Lillian... Please come hand this to miss Cena Or Radke... Or... Miss Reigns." Randy says.

Whoa... What? Roman and Josie exchange looks of 'wtf'.

Lillian hands Josie a file. Josie opens it and looks of over. Looking at papers. She closes it and takes my mic.

"What kind of sick game are you bastards playing?!" She snaps.

"Aww, look Randy. She has his temper." Hunter taunts.

Joe takes the file and reads it over. He froze.

"Have a nice day, Mr. and Ms. Reigns." Hunter says.

Josie ten flips him the finger. I put it down.

"Josie! This is a PG show!" I say in her ear.

"I don't give a rats ass right now!" She snaps in a whisper.

We went backstage and she storms in front of us. She was cursing and punching and kicking things. She even knocked a few things over.

She took off in a sprint. Dammit, Josie!

"Josie!" Colby yells.

We ran down that hall and didn't see her. Joe seemed calm. He motions us to be quiet. He walks down to a crate and motions us over.

There sat Josie, sobbing (like pic at the top) and wiping her eyes. She got up and kicked the crate and walked off. We followed. Faster and closer this time.

I heard her sniffle and saw her wipe her eyes. She storms into our locker room and goes to punch the mirror but I catch her fist and lock her hands together and hold them to my chest.

She was crying so hard. Poor girl. I hug her as she sobs into my chest.

"Joe!" She sobs.

Joe and I trade places. He holds her as she sobs.

"That was not cool, man. She should have been told by a court, a cop, one of her parents or something. Not the way it went down tonight." I say.

"No, it's shouldn't have and when I get my hands on Evolution, I'm gonna make sure they know that if they mess with my girls head one more time, I'm gonna make this shit extremely personal!" Colby snaps.

"Calm down. The best thing we can do right now is be there for Josie." I say.

He nods. Josie comes over to us. The file was still in her hands.

"Can I see it?" I ask.

She hands it to me. I open it. Oh my god.

Birth Certificate-
First Name: Akeira
Middle Name: Elizabeth
Last Name: Anoa'i

Birth: January 1, 1986
Sibling: Leati Anoa'i
Mother of Child: Katherine Anoa'i
Father of Child: Sika Anoa'i

Oh my god. She's Joe's actual little sister.

"How in the hell?" I ask.

"I knew I had a sister but... I didn't know it was Josie... She looks nothing like she use to be." Joe says.

"I remember now..." Jo... Well, I guess Akeira, says.

"Joe was driving me home from school. He had came back home to visit me. I was 16. Some drunk driver crashed into us. I got injured really badly and slipped into a coma.... Woke up and I was suddenly 17 and had no memory of where the hell I was or who I was..." Jos--... Akeira says.

"Ellie." Joe says.

"Joey." Akeira says.

They both tear up and hug. Colby and I smile. They release. He ruffles her hair and she shoves him and fixes it. We all laugh at her.

"I'm gonna take some time off so I can... Digest all of this." Akeira says.

"You're not going home are you?" Joe asks.

"Yeah. Where else am I gonna go? I live in the same place you do, Joe. I'll be fine." Akeira says.

"I thought you live with Colby." I say.

"I do. But I still have my house in Tampa." She says.

"It was a backup plan for just in case we ever got into a fight that escalated to a point, she has there to go to instead of the streets." Colby says.

I nod. We leave and get her to the hotel room. She fell asleep in Colby's arms.