5

| Confrontations |

Josie Radke's POV

I wake up and see bright white lights. I groan and touch my throbbing head.

"Josie, can you hear me?" I hear.

I nod and was helped to sit up as the door bursts open.

"Josie!" I hear.

I look and see my boys.

"Colby." I weakly say.

I stand but I was wobbly and Colby holds me close. I hug his torso and he kisses my head. He has me look at him.

"I'm gonna kill those bastards." He growls.

He kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away and our foreheads touch.

"They won't touch you again. I promise." He says.

I nod then hug go and Jon.

"You okay, Princess?" He asks.

I chuckle.

"I'll survive." I say and he smiles and kisses my temple.

I go to Joe and we hug. He lightly lifts me up then puts me down.

"You ok, babygurl?" He asks.

"I'm fine, Joebear." I say.

Joe and I have always had this bond that's unimaginably close.

"Let's go to the bus." I say and we get our things and leave.

////

Dean Ambrose's POV

Josie had a match tonight but we didn't. She was teaming with AJ Lee to face Paige & Nikki Bella in a divas tag team match.

Josie was already in her gear for tonight

"Ready, beautiful?" I ask.

"I was born ready, handsome." She says.

We laugh and I caught Colby glare.

"Chill, man. It was just a joke. You know I wouldn't do that to you and she's like my little sister." I say.

"Colby, we talked about this." Joe says.

"Babe? Really?" Josie asks.

"You all know how I get." Colby says, irritated.

He started to ramble on. Joe and I rubbed our heads. Josie notices and puts a hand up as if saying 'hang on' then went over and kissed him to shut up.

Joe and I laugh. She pulls away.

"That is a very nice way of telling me to shut the hell up." He says.

"You know how I get." She throws back at him.

Joe and I laugh as Colby smirks/glares at her.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

We walk out and walked down the ramp.

"And her opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns, representing The Shield, weighing at a 120 lbs, Josie Radke!!" Lillian announces.

We each hopped the barricade and then we went to Josie. She and Colby shared a kiss then fist pounded us and slid in the ring.

///

Josie and AJ were both down as well as Paige and Nikki. AJ and Josie exchanged looks as they catch a vulnerable Nikki at her hands and knees.

Josie jumps to her feet, runs and hits Colby's Curbstomp on Nikki!

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

She just pinned the divas champion!

Our theme plays as Josie and AJ get their arms raised. We slide in as AJ, Nikki, and Paige walk out and go backstage.

Each of us got a microphone. Josie stood between Joe and Colby as Colby had an arm wrapped around her waist. Josie was hugging his torso.

"Last week Evolution came out here and made their return by attacking us... The three of us, oh we're fine with getting beat up and taking hits... But there's one member in The Shield that you do not mess with. And that member is your soon to be new WWE Divas Champion, Josie Radke." I say.

The fans went insane.

"Seth had to watch his girlfriend... The love of his life... Get beaten up by guys that were twice her size and strength!" I say.

Colby kisses Josie's head and she cuddled her face into his chest.

"You can say what you want about Josie Radke... We all know she's strong. Smart. Skilled. Athletic. But she's still a woman trying to fight off a man that's taller and bigger than her." Joe says.

Josie nods.

"So, Evolution! Get your asses out here right now!" I snap.

Evolution's theme plays and they come out and walk to the middle of the ramp.

"Last week was an example of The Shield. We told you to watch your mouths and keep yourselves checked." Hunter says.

They talked and talked and I kinda zoned out until I heard this.

"And Josie... Sweet little Josie..." Hunter says.

Josie glares as she hugs Colby's arm. He was in front of her and had an arm around her behind him.

"No one told you? I thought John would've told you last week when he found out." Randy says.

We turn to Josie and she was completely confused.