9

| Punishment |

Dean Ambrose's POV

We were all sore as hell but we were still put in matches as our punishment.

Colby lost his match while Joe and I won our matches.

Now, it was Octavia's turn. We were banned from ringside but we're just gonna walk her to the entrance.

Her knee was in a knee brace. She was in her gear

and her hair was down

We walked to our entrance. People congratulated Octavia on our way there. She thanked them. She and Colby held hands as well. We got to the entrance and she warmed up.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

Octavia and Colby kiss then she walks out. We didn't see who she was facing.

"And his opponent, coming down the aisle, representing The Shield, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Octavia Reigns!!" Lillian announces.

His?! We rush to a monitor and saw Octavia walking down the ramp and Kane in the ring. Oh hell no.

Octavia hopped the barricade and got in the ring. The fans were cheering for Octavia. The bell rings and they circle each other.

Kane then grabs Octavia by the throat. He lifts Octavia but she gets out of it and punches him. She gets him into the corner and uses her good leg to kick him.

"That's it, O." Joe mutters.

Then, the ref makes her stop. When she goes back, Kane kicks the shit out of her leg. Octavia falls, yelping in pain.

///

Octavia some-fucking-how won the match.

She had last minute used my Dirty Deeds to win then ran up the stairs as Evolution ran out.

We ran back over and group hugged her.

"You ok?" Joe asks her.

"Ask me tomorrow." She says.

Colby and I helped her walk to the locker room.

After that, we left the arena and went to the bus.