3

| Justice for Josie |

Dean Ambrose' POV

Colby held Josie close as we helped Joe warm up for his match against Kane.

"I'm gonna make that bastard pay, Jo. You can believe that." Joe says to Josie.

She smiles and hugs his much bigger than her frame and he hugs her smaller figure.

"Thank you, Joebear." She says.

Joe fought the tears.

Sierra.
Hotel.
India.
Echo.
Lima.
Delta.
SHIELD.

We all walk out.

"And his opponent, being accompanied by Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Josie Radke, representing The Shield Roman Reigns!" Lillian announces.

We walk down the stairs and then we all climb over the barricade.

Roman cups Josie's face and she holds his wrists. He kisses her head.

"I'm gonna avenge you, Jo. You're like my baby sister. I'm gonna make him pay. He won't ever touch you again." He says her.

She nods and he slides into the ring. Seth holds her from behind. She hugs him close. We watch as Roman beat the hell out of Kane. I was enjoying it. So were Seth and Josie.

I can see it in Josie's eyes.

She was scared but wanted to hurt him and get her own revenge for herself. She can, too. She's faced men twice her size and weight.

///

Roman just beat Kane.

Kane was barely breathing. I saw Josie get a chair from Lillian. Lillian and Josie talk then hug. Josie talks to Jerry, Cole, and JBL then hugs them.

Josie carries the chair over and slides into the ring with me, Joe and Colby.

Josie stares at Kane with nothing but fear and hate in her eyes. She gets the steal chair and raises it over her head and SLAMS it onto Kane's back.

DAMN!

That made me and the guys cringe and look away. Josie beat Kane with the chair so bad, the chair was all dented and messed up. Damn. Who knew a 5'8 not too muscular chick can have the strength of Roman Reigns and The Big Show combined.

Josie tosses the fucked up, broken, chair to to the side. She was breathing hard. She slid out and looked under the ring and came back with a chair and... Tongs?

Josie drops the chair and takes the tongs. She turns to me with an evil smirk. Oh shit. I look away with a blushing awkward face, trying not to laugh. We both did this in CZW in a tag team death match.... She also did this to me in our rivalry.

Kane got to his feet and turned... To getting his testicles grabbed by tongs. The fans were going insane as Josie put all her strength into it then let go. Kane was screaming in pain.

Colby and Joe looked away. Josie then grabs Kane. She hits him with the DDT onto the chair. Josie got onto her hands and knees by Kane and glared at him. He was motionless.

I helped her up.

Her singles theme "Unbreakable" plays.

I raise her arm and she smirks at the screaming fans.

I wrap an arm around her and she wraps an arm around me and we stare at the crowd, evil looks planted on our faces.