11

| The Day The Hounds of Justice Fell... |

----------------------------------------------

No One's POV

The Shield all stood tall in the ring. Glaring at The Authority up the ramp.

Octavia stood in between her brother, Roman, and her best friend, Dean Ambrose.

Her boyfriend, Seth Rollins stood behind them all. He had a steal chair in hand as Triple H and Randy Orton stood at the bottom of the ramp.

He knew exactly who he was gonna use it on.

"There's always a Plan B..." Triple H says.

The Shield looked at him in confusion. Roman took a step forward and then Seth pushed Octavia out of the way then drove the chair into Roman's already bruised back as Octavia hit the ground.

Roman fell to the bottom rope.

Dean looked on in complete shock. Octavia moved her hair and looked on in horror as her legs curled and she used her arms to support her weight.

Dean went for Seth but Seth then drilled the chair into Dean's gut and then started beating him with it.

Octavia pleaded Seth to stop and tried pulling Seth away from her brother but Seth shoved her away and she fell by then went and checked on Roman.

"Roman?!" Octavia cries to her fallen best friend and brother.

"I'm fine, O." He manages to say through the pain.

Octavia then got up and turned to getting a chair shot to the face and yelps out in pain.

She fall to her side, holding her face. Blood coming out for sure. Multiple chair shots were given to the body of Octavia Reigns.

"What the hell was that?!" Jerry exclaims.

"That's his girlfriend!" JBL yells.

"Seth Rollins just hit Octavia Reigns with a chair! He hit his own girlfriend!" Cole yells as Seth stood over Bella.

"Octavia is still sore as hell from no holds barred cage match with Nikki Bella last night! Seth could end her career!" JBL yells.

Octavia was hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally. Her own boyfriend has just stabbed her in the back.

"Stop this! This is getting out of hand!" Cole yells.

"Get some help out here!" Jerry yells.

Roman clawed at the mat as he dragged himself over and climbed on top of Octavia and shielded her from the chair shots. Roman taking them all to the back and sides.

"And Roman Reigns just shielding his sister from the chair shots of her boyfriend, Seth Rollins!" Cole says.

Seth then stops for a minute and Roman rolls off of Octavia, who very weakly gets to her elbow and checks on him.

She then gets picked up and forced to watch Randy Orton demolish her brother.

Octavia head butts her holder to get free and crawls to then gets on top of Roman and takes the chair shots.

"Good god, now Octavia is shielding her older brother from the chair shots of Randy Orton!" Cole exclaims.

Randy used his foot to move Octavia off of Roman and started using the chair on her beaten and weak body.

Dean saw this and clawed his way to his best friend.

Once he reached her, he climbs on top of her and held her close to him from behind and then wraps his arms around her and takes the chair shots from Randy.

"And now Dean Ambrose shielding and just trying to protect Octavia Reigns from this sick jackass, Randy Orton!" JBL exclaims.

"JBL!" Jerry exclaims.

Triple H, Randy Orton, Stephanie McMahon, and Seth Rollins took the vests off of both Reigns siblings.

Then, Randy started giving chair shots to Reigns and then Ambrose. Octavia very weakly manages to drag herself and climb onto her best friend.

She took Orton's chair shots to the back and then her stomach once she was kicked off of him.

"Octavia still holding on and she was just shielding her best friend, Dean Ambrose, but now she's paying for it!" Cole exclaims.

Roman, Dean, and Octavia were down. The Authority smirking and laughing. Seth Rollins staring down at a badly beaten and bruised Octavia.

Wanting to help her. Regretting every single thing he just did to her.

Octavia started coming around and got to her knees but was hunched over, holding her ribs. Orton smirks and The Authority already knew what was coming.

Seth wanted to stop it. He loved his girlfriend. But he hated her buddy relationship with Dean. He hated how much chemistry was between Dean and his girlfriend. He hated how far dean would go for Octavia.

Randy got the chair and slammed it onto the injured right knee of Octavia Reigns as she growls in pain, clutching it. Tears flooded her eyes.

Paining Seth.

"Randy with a chair shot to the already injured knee of Octavia Reigns!" Cole exclaims.

"Octavia Reigns has had a lot of damage done to that knee. I don't know how much more she can take!" Jerry says.

Octavia was on her hands and knees, holding her ribs. Randy ran and hit the punt kick on Octavia Reigns. Octavia was now unconscious.

Seth had turned away when it happened.

As Dean and Roman came to, they saw their fallen sister. They very weakly clawed their way over to her. Doctors and paramedics were surrounding her lifeless body.

Roman and Dean grab her hands. They felt her just limp. Motionless.

They drag their bodies towards their fallen and unconscious sister and follow the paramedics as they rush Octavia out to the back on a stretcher.

Bella had blood all around her right eye. Gushing out. Bruises and cuts all up and down her body.

She was the most beaten of all of them. Bandages and body parts wrapped on her. The bandages were either ripped, covered in blood, or both.

Roman and Dean vowed one thing that night in Bella's hospital room.

Revenge.