8

| Extreme Rules 2014 |

Roman Reigns' POV

We just beat Evolution with a clean sweep and now we were resting. Akeira was taking care of us all.

"You guys did amazing out there." She says.

"Thanx, baby gurl, but we'll feel even more satisfied when we see you with that divas title belt on your shoulder." I say.

She smiles and puts an ice pack on my shoulder then fixed her gear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Female Reigns! You're up!" We all hear and laugh.

Octavia kisses our cheeks.

"Kick her ass!" Jon yells.

"She ain't walking out tonight!" She calls back and we chuckle.

We watched Nikki Bella make her entrance. Soon...

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

We watched the cameras look around then appear on Octavia.

Octavia walks down the steps and then does Colby's ninja roll over the barricade and we laugh.

"And Octavia Reigns with a Seth Rollins move. A fellow member of The Shield." Cole says.

Octavia then did my thing on the turn buckle then jumps down and does Jon's little dance he does with his shoulders.

"Octavia Reigns just pulling out the entrances of her buddies, The Shield." Cole says.

We laugh, ignoring our pain. She was being us. Showing everyone she's a member of The Shield.

The ref and Lillian stood between both divas as the divas roster comes out and surrounds the ring.

"The following contest is a no disqualification, falls count anywhere, no holds barred match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WWE Divas Championship, introducing first to my right, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the current WWE Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" Lillian announces.

Nikki raises her title as the fans boo her. The camera moves to Octavia who was sitting on the bottom turnbuckle.

"And introducing to my left, the challenger, from Pensacola, Florida, representing The Shield, Octavia Reigns!" Lillian announces.

Octavia gets up and the fans jumped to their feet, screaming. Damn.

"Do you hear this place? Every single fan here in attendance tonight is behind Octavia Reigns of The Shield." Jerry says.

"That is how you know Octavia Reigns has had a very big impact in the WWE. When you have fans that are cheering for you louder than The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin combined, you know you've made an impact on the company. And Octavia Reigns may come from a Samoan blood line family but she's made her own path here in the WWE." JBL says.

Keep Your Friends Close & Your Enemies Closerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें