Prologue Pt. 2

Josie Cena's POV

I wake up, shivering, and hug myself to try and warm up.

"Hey.. It's ok." I heard.

"Ronnie?" I ask.

"It's me, Jo. I'm right here. Mark's here too." He says.

"I'm cold." I say.

"It's the drugs, nattie." Mark says.

I looked away.

"When did you start again?" Ronnie asks.

"....bout 2 days after Seth broke up with me." I say.

"You've been doing drugs for the past 6 months?" He asks.

I nod. He hugs me and I cry into his chest and he kisses my head and sings me to sleep.

////

Ronnie Radke's POV

Once she was asleep, I tucked her in and found all the drugs and blades. There's blood on all of them. I stop and cover my mouth and take a deep breath as I stare at the bloody blades.

She's been cutting, too.

I shove them all in my bag.

I walk out to everyone in the living room. Mark (Undertaker) stayed with Josie. I drop the bag in John's lap.

"What's this?" He asks.

"That's the shit you and your group of bitches drove your little sister back into after she worked her ass off to get and stay off of." I say and walk away.

////

I got back to the room and walked straight to Josie. She was talking to Mark.

"Hey, Jo. Get your stuff, let's go." I say.

"Where?" She asks.

I handed her the paperwork. She reads them and her eyes looked ready to pop out of her head.

"You changed my last name to yours and moved me into your house?" She asks.

"Yeah... You are now Josephine Isabelle Radke and you live in Las Vegas, Nevada. You live with me and Max now." I say.

"Ronnie... Thank you!" She says, hugging me.

I smile and hug her back. She's basically my little sister, already. So fuck it.

"Come on, Jo. Let's go." I say.

We get her stuff and Mark follows us out.