Prologue Pt. 1

Josie Cena's POV

I wake up and manage to pull myself into a sitting position. I only ended up crying again. I miss him. I miss my friends. I miss my brother.

I was raped by my co-worker and forced to say it was consensual and amazing.

It wasn't.

It was horrible, rough, and extremely painful.

I'm heel now and everyone hates me. All but my fans.

They're keeping me strong. I don't have as many as I once did but like my brother, I have my lovers and my haters.

My own brother doesn't even talk to me anymore. I get up and go to the hotel room kitchen and make myself coffee.

I heard John with people so I went as quick as I can.

"Josephine." I heard as I was walking and I flinched, against the wall.

"Hey. Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you." I heard and saw John.

"Now you talk to me." I say.

"Not my fault you decided to cheat on Colby." He says.

That stung. Tears came back. I fought them.

"Is this what you wanted to do? Make me feel even more like shit?" I ask.

"No... To give you this." John says.

I take them and go to the counter. I set my coffee down and see the papers.

Rage and hurt suddenly rushed over me.

"You're kicking me out and making me change my last name?!" I yell.

I saw pretty much half the roster here and turned to see what was going on.

"Yes." John says.

"You're seriously has me THIS much?! My brother?! My own flesh and blood?! What happened to the promise you made to me when I was 14?!" I yell.

He looked away. I scoff.

"You know what... fine." I say.

I sign my name on the contracts where it says I have to change my last name and leave John's house by next month. I finish and take the papers.

"Here you go, Mr. Cena. Have a nice fucking day." I say.

I throw the papers in his face and walk away. I get dressed and leave.

"Where are you going?" John asks.

"Gonna go jump off a bridge, not like any of you would care." I say, leaving.

I walk to the nearby beach. We were in Miami.

I sat on a rock and listened to the ocean. My phone rang nonstop but I ignored everyone. Finally, I got annoyed and looked.

My trainer is calling me. I sigh and answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Jo! Where are you?" He asks.

"Why? No one cares." I say.

"Josephine Isabelle Cena, where are you?" He asks.

"Don't call me by that last name again and I'm at the damn beach if you must absolutely know." I say.

"I'm on my way." He says and hangs up.

I just burst into tears again.

///

Seth Rollins' POV

We've been calling and texting Josie since she left. I was trying not to show how worried I was about her.

"That was harsh, John." Randy says.

"Forreal, bro. Makin the girl change her last name? Kicking her out?" Jon/Jimmy says.

"I can't support someone who's gonna do that and then be doing the things she's doing again." John says, calmly.

My phone rings. It's Josie's best friend... Ronnie Radke.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Listen here, and you listen good you little FUCKEN bastard. You take your two-toned bitch ass and you tell John his ass is gonna get beat by me the minute I get lay eyes on him when I get there. All of you sons of bitches better watch the fuck out." He simply says and hangs up.

Ah, shit. The one guys bad side I DO NOT wanna be on. He's basically the second brother of Josie. I explain the call to everyone.

"Shit." John says.

"My thoughts exactly." I say.

The door was opened and in came Ronnie carrying a passed out Josie. It broke my heart to see her like that.

Ronnie went into a room then walked out and started beating the shit out of John.

None of us even tried to stop it.

Once he was finished, he went back to Josie. John laid there a minute before getting up and going to clean the blood off himself.