𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It's been a few months and at this point, everyone knew Mila was pregnant. Mila and Ian were having a baby girl. I was happy for Mila, but not Ian because he was a bitch. A mega bitch.

Finn and I were still "dating" and the only people who knew were Dylan, Jack, and... actually, they were the only ones. Ever since the night of the fair, I kept on thinking about Finn now and then. Sometime, I think about him so much that I start to persuade myself that I like him. I probably do, but he probably doesn't like me back.

UGH.

"Can you drive me home after school?" I asked Dylan. Finn was in Georgia filming Stranger Things 4 and my mom was busy like always, so they couldn't take me home today. And, did I forget to mention? I missed the bus too. Dylan, of course, said yes and we ended up hanging out at my house.

We rolled around on the floor and procrastinated when we were supposed to be doing homework. We ended up not even starting until 8:00.

We ordered pizza and ate that for dinner. I heard the front door open and soon Mila entered our room.

"Ew, Hawaiian pizza?" She said with the look of disgust on her face.

"Es delicioso" Dylan said and I cracked up.

"Es muy delicioso" I said and Dylan chuckled. Mila got what she needed then left the room as quickly as possible. (crackhead energy be contagious baby 😷)

"We need to finish this Dylan!" I exclaimed as I pointed at our calculus homework. He rolled his eyes and sat up from his position.

"Fine" he said and we started doing homework like smart, responsible kids.

30 minutes passed and we were almost done. I checked the time and it was 8:40, mom was supposed to be home by now. I didn't think much of it and continued to finish my homework.

"Finally!" I said as I plopped on my bed and Dylan joined right after. I laid down on my side and faced Dylan. He started to lean in and I felt like I've already done this before, but with someone else. Oh yeah, Finn. I sat up, not knowing what to do.

"Dylan I don-" then he leaned in, once again, and closed up the gap between us. I pulled away and Dylan looked at me in my eyes.

"Dylan, I'm dating Finn." I said.

"But you guys aren't really together" he said back and tried to lean in for another kiss then I stopped him.