𝙏𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

FINN'S POV

When I woke up, my head was banging. It was dark outside and Violet was quietly sleeping. I slipped out of the Drew's bed and headed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got a bottle of water. My head wouldn't stop pounding so I looked through for any painkillers. Forgetting about the fact that it was only 2 AM, I recklessly looked around the whole kitchen. Enya woke up due to the sounds I was making and came out of her room half awake.

"What the fuck are you doing, it's 2 in the morning." She said.

"Argh," I grabbed my head in pain then asked, "do you have any painkillers?" Enya quickly got them out and I took a pill.

"Thanks." I said and walked back into Drew's room. Violet was still sleeping very quietly. She was so pretty. I remembered some of the things that happened yesterday. I'm pretty sure that Violet is so wasted she probably won't remember anything. I laid down on my back and looked at the ceiling. Memories start flooding back to my brain then I gasped.

I can't believe I like my best friend.

☀︎

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Finn soon drifted off the sleep, once again. When the sunlight from the window shined onto their faces, they finally woke up. Finn was in perfect condition while Violet was hung over.

"What happened yesterday?" Violet groaned as she rubbed her head.

"I think we got drunk" Finn mumbled into his pillow.

"What?" Violet exclaimed as Finn drifted off to sleep again. The girl laid back down next to the boy and waited until the boy woke up. She ended up falling asleep again too.

A few hours later, Violet and Finn were woken up by all the sounds and buzzing Violet's phone was making.

"Hello?" Violet asked in a raspy voice.

"Who is it?" Finn asked as he yawned.

"Is that a boy?" Her mom yelled.

"It's Finn" Violet said.

"Oh," Lydia said, "Are you feeling better?"

"What do you mean?" She asked her mom in confusion.

"You felt sick so you stayed over at Enya's" She responded to her daughter and Violet just went along with it. When her mom ended the call, Finn and Violet finally got out of the bed and went out to where everyone else was at.