𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"What? And I forgot EVERYTHING?" Caleb yelled and Sadie rolled her eyes at him.

"Can you just shut up and eat?" Sadie groan. Caleb ignored Sadie and covered his mouth in shock.

"Wow you a bad bitch" Caleb said to me as he went back to cutting his pancake. Sadie rolled her eyes once again. She took Caleb's orange juice and chugged it down her throat.

"Damn girl, you could've told me you were thirsty" Caleb said and went to get more juice.

☀︎

"What do you wanna do today?" Finn asked as we walked out of the hotel and into the busy streets of Atlanta, Georgia.

"I dunnoooo" I dragged my words. I tried to put my arms around his shoulder, but failed because of his height. Finn draped his long arms around my shoulder instead and we headed to a small café.

There weren't as much people at the café. We both ordered hot coffee even though it was like 80° outside.

"It's so hot" I groaned and Finn groaned along.

"Why did we get hot coffee?" He groaned and ran back into for some ice. We walked around for a bit then decided to go to the Coca-cola Museum.

"Finally, my sweat it drying!" Finn exclaimed and I slowly pushed his arms away from me.

"ew," I said and he scrunched his eyebrows and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You are so wet" I whined as I tried to push him off. We walked into the first door and it led us to a theater. They showed us a short movie then the screen opened up to the actual museum.

"Wow, fancy" Finn said with a smirk. He walked into the entrance and looked at all the things that were there. There were 4D movies, a place with bunch of Coke related stuff.

"Wherez all zee cocaine!" I exclaimed in a French accent.

"I zhot zhat I would be smokingz zee crack cocaine here!" Finn went along with his AWFUL accent. We earned weird and concerning looks from adults.

"Oh em gee, hi!" A girl said as she approached us.

"Hi! I really like your outfit!" I said to the girl.

"Says you! Actually um, can I get a picture?" She asked.

"Yeah of c-" then Finn got interrupted by the girl.