𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'll miss you" I delicately whispered into Finn's ear. He had a sad expression plastered onto his face.

"But I don't want you to go!" Finn whined and didn't let go of my waist.

"Finn, I need to go" I said as I patted his back.

"Can you just like, not go?" He whined once again. I rolled my eyes and he finally let go.

"I'll miss you" he said quietly.

5 hours later

I was on my bed covering my ears from all the noises Mila's baby was making.

"When will you ever stop crying Emma?" Mila sighed as she swaddled her newborn.

"Still can't believe you named her Emma" I groaned to Mila.

"What? I like it" she said quietly.

"You didn't even consider any of the names I gave you. Naomi? Ariana? Yuh." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"Go to sleep, you have school tomorrow" she said like a mother and my eyes went wide.

"Bitch since when did you start being such a mom"

"Since I ripped my vagina open to get this baby out of my fucking womb." She said and I just decided that it was time to go to bed.

The morning came by fairly quickly. I got out of bed and got ready for school. After, I ran out of the house and into Dylan's car.

"Hi school was shit without it you" Dylan said as he gave me a hug.

"Schools always shit. Whatcha mean?" I said then Dylan took a cigarette out and lit it up. I took it out of his hand before he could inhale the toxic smoke into his system.

"You said you quit!" I exclaimed.

"I did for like a day" He mumbled. He started to drive and I crossed my arms. We soon arrived to fucking hell.

"I thought you fucking quit!" I said as I slammed his car door.

"I did, but then I started again."

"So you fucking lied to me?" I asked and he took a cigarette out and lit it up again. IN FRONT OF ME.

"Come on Vi, quit being such a hardass" he said and as he blew the smoke into my face.