𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I got on my bus, knowing that I would have to talk to Dylan today. What if he wanted to stop being friends with me because I chose Finn over him? I mean he apologized yesterday, that means he still wants to be my friend. Maybe? My mind wandered around everywhere.

"Violet!" I heard Mila yell, I looked at her then looked at the girl who needed a seat. I moved my back pack and let her sit with me. I haven't seen the girl around school before. She must've been new.

"Are you new?" I said to her and she smiled.

"Yep. Oh, you're the one who's dating Finn Wolfhard?" She asked and I gave her a forced smile and nodded. Way to kill the mood.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone to see who it was.

Today 6:39 AM

Froggy<3
Good morning

Purple<3
Why r u up so early?

Then the boy who was sitting in the seat behind me stood up and yelled, "Hey look! Violet is texting Finn!"

"What the fuck Charles, mind your own business" Mila defended me. I rolled my eyes and continued my conversation with Finn.

Froggy<3
How's school?

Purple<3
Sir idk how long it's been since you went to school but... school starts at 7:25
I'm on the bus idiot

"Ooh! Violet called Finn an idiot!" Charles yelled. What the fuck is this? Fucking 1st grade?

"Charles, shut the fuck up and mind your own business because I am not in the mood to shove your fucking backpack up your ass right now." I said and turned my phone off for good.

The whole day was like any other day at school. Shitty. I walked into the cafeteria and looked for Dylan. When I finally saw him, I walked to him and sat down.

"Hey" I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey," he said, "I'm sorry about yesterday"

"It's fine" I smiled and Dylan sighed in relief.

"So are you guys like together together now?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm happy since you're happy!" He exclaimed and I let out a laugh. Everything was back to normal which made my anxiety level drop a bit. It started to feel like a normal day before anything happened.