𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'm home!" I said loudly to let everyone know that I was back.

"Oh hey sweetie" mom said as she turned away from the tv to face me.

"Is Mila sleeping?" I asked and she nodded. I sat down next to her and she explained everything that happened after I left.

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed." She said then left to her room to sleep. I slowly got ready for bed then quietly entered my room. Mila's soft snores filled up the room as I laid on my bed, scrolling through instagram. Finn went on live so I decided to watch.

"Hey violet!" He said right after I joined. Finn was lying on his bed eating a big piece of baguette.

"I'm gonna invite you" he said and I accepted his invitation. More people started to join, soon we had 472k people watching us.

"Wow, I didn't know that much people were awake at 2 in the morning" I giggled (god I hate saying giggled) and quietly walked out of the room, so that I wouldn't be disrupting the pregnant lady's slumber.

Viewers asked questions and we answered them. Time went by quickly, it was 5 in the morning before I knew it. I went over to my couch and accidentally fell asleep during the live.

When I woke up, the live was obviously over, but I was tagged on bunch of shit AGAIN. It was kind of dumb though, it was just videos of Finn smiling at me sleeping in the live. Videos were on YouTube and those rip-off E!News channels were talking about them.

I looked around and everyone was still asleep, Finn texted me that he would pick me up at 11 because everyone wanted to go to the fair.

11 AM came by super quickly and soon Finn was outside waiting for me. Everyone was still sleeping so I left a note on the dinner table for at least one of them to see.

When we entered the apartment, everyone was huddled up on the couch watching something.

"Wow, Violet is so popular!" Josh said as he applauded. I rolled my eyes and walked over to see what they were watching on Drew's phone. It was a video that Clevver made about our live. Why are people so extra these days? It's just a live.

"I wish I was that famous" Josh said sarcastically, once again.

"I can give you Finn," I said as a joke, "you can date him"

"Come to me papi" Finn said in addition to my joke. We all hung out and ate lunch at Enya's, then left. Half of us got into Enya's car and the other half got into Finn's. I went along with Finn because, well, there wasn't any space in Enya's car.

"If I could get a Brazilian butt lift, I would" Drew said in the back of the car, Christian, Lucas, and I lost our shit and started laughing like crazy.