𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

We got off the capsule and walked around. Finn kept quiet and I didn't know what to say.

"Can we just forget about it?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, sure" I said then heard my name be called. I turned around to see the group walk towards us. Enya waved and Christian ran up to us.

"Yo we were looking for you guys everywhere!" He said and I smiled.

"We were stuck in the Ferris wheel" I said and soon the group caught up to us.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving" Orion said as she rubbed her stomach. We got into the cars and drove to a fancy restaurant, which I was confused about. Why were we going to hella expensive restaurant.

"Why are we going to a expensive restaurant? I got no money" I said to Josh as I got out of the car.

"I want pasta" was all he said and we walked into the Italian restaurant.

"We could've gone to Olive Garden or something." I said, still taken back about the fact that we were going to a overpriced, fancy Italian restaurant.

"Fine, I'll pay for everyone's food then!" Josh said.

"Why are you being like this all of a sudden?" I asked.

"What?"

"You are being nice, that's scaring me"

☀︎

The waiter took us to a round table. Everyone started ordering expensive things since Josh was paying for everything. I just ordered a chicken Alfredo spaghetti while everyone else order some other fancy shit. Finn was being extra quiet, he would say a short sentence then closed his mouth shut.

"You okay?" I nudged him and asked quietly. His face got red and just nodded. When our pasta came, the boys except for Finn, who's been extra quiet, dug into the food as if they haven't eaten for 3 whole days. We got nasty looks from the other guests. Enya elbowed Roy and he stopped. I just sigh and started to eat my spaghetti.

The meal was very good, but not worth spending the amount of money we spent on it. After, we decided to go to a beach. We got into the cars, once again, and drove to the near by beach. There were teens with a big bonfire.

We ran around screaming and had fun. Finn started to loosen up a bit and started joking around with us. We ended up throwing josh into the ocean. I rolled up my jeans to put my feet in the water but that didn't really help, I still got wet.

Violetgirl