𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Wow, this is where you work?" I asked Finn as I entered Mike Wheeler's room. I lied on his bed and rolled around.

"Yep!" Finn sighed then lied down next to me.

"This is so fucking cool!" I said and he let out a small chuckle. I turned my body towards him and gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked with a big grin on his face.

"For wearing red even as Mike Wheeler" I smiled and he rolled his eyes. I played with his straightened hair as he told me how Sadie once punched Caleb's nose on accident.

I was excited. I was gonna be a background character for an episode. It was going to be at school and I was going to be sitting behind Finn in a class, talking to this guy that I didn't even know. And, Of course I was wearing red, who do you think I am?

"ACTION!" The director yelled and I started talking to the guy next to me.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'm Liam."

"Nice to meet you Liam. Is it short for William?" I asked then he shook his head no and gave me a weird look.

"What? Someone could be named William and go by Liam? I'm not the weird one, you are the weird one for thinking that's not possible. Jesus! People these days!" I said then Finn who was sitting in front of me bursted into laughter.

"CUT!"

Finn turned around to say something and I pushed his frog looking face away.

"Shut up Finn" I said and he put his hands in surrender.

"Babe, I didn't even say anything" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"ACTION!"

"Wait so you know Finn Wolfhard?" Liam asked me.

"Oh, he's my boyfriend" I said and Liam's eyes went wide.

"He has a girlfriend?"

"Seriously, do you not have a social life Liam?" I asked then the bell rang. Liam and I stopped talking as the 'teacher' came in. Finn did his scene and ran out of the classroom.

"CUT!"

Finn walked back into the room and walked over to the director (guys idk how this works so imma just go with it) After, he walked over to me and we went out of the 'classroom.'