𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I don't care about the chemistry homework, I'm talking about Spanish, el muchacho!" I said to Finn.

"I don't know Spanish though," he said and facepalmed myself.

"Fine, we can do calculus homework?" I asked and he gave me a blank expression.

"I don't know that though." He said.

"And you wanted to help me with homework?" I asked in disbelief.

"Do you want the truth?" He asked and I didn't really care at this point.

"What ?"

"I just get really bored and I wanted to spend time with my best friend." He said and I scoffed. I got my phone out and texted him something.

Monday 4:37 PM

Purple
Bye luv xx

I stood up from his bed then got my stuff.

"I'm jokinggggg," he said as he got off his bed.

"I need to do my fucking homework, Finn! But you keep on wasting my time!" I said sitting back on his bed.

"Fine, I'll help you." We worked on my homework for the rest of the day. I ended up staying until 8:00. We ate cup ramens for dinner and finished all the homework that I had. He soon took me home since it was a school night. I really didn't care, I would be staying up all night from now on anyway.

I went into my apartment and my mom came home late today but Mila was home. I went into my room, it was dark so I turned the lights on. I saw Mila and that Ian boy on the bed naked. I fuckin-

"MILA WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed not knowing what to do. THEY WERE FUCKING BARE NAKED MEANING THAT FUCKING FUCKED.

"NOOOOOOO, YOU ARE FUCKING 14 WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" I screamed and got my phone out.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL MOM." She yelled and I jumped up and down.

"IAN GET THE FUCK OUT." I yelled.

"No, he's not going anywhere" Mila said and I was about to lose my shit.

"He's not staying in my property" I said.

"It's my property too!" She yelled.

"Do you help mom pay the rent?" I argued.