𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I dare you to kiss me" Millie said.

Finn scrunched his face up and exclaimed, "what the fuck! No! I'm a faithful boyfriend. I'm not kissing nobody except for my girlf-" Millie smashed her lips onto his and I stood there in disbelief.

Something got to me, maybe it was because I was drunk. I push Millie off of Finn and slapped her right across her face. She sat there as she held onto her cheek and I grabbed my palm in pain.

"Ow." I said as I shook my hand. Millie stood up and left the room, she was probably embarrassed. Everyone asked if I was okay, which was uncanny because I was the one who threw hands.

A tear slipped out of my eyes. This DEFINITELY had to be because I was drunk. I never cried, even when I scraped my whole knee while riding my bike for the first time, I didn't cry. I never cried in elementary school when a boy pulled my hair or when girls were being mean to me. I didn't cry when my dog died. I didn't cry when my grans got diagnosed with cancer, I didn't cry at her funeral too. I never cried.

I wiped my eyes and crawled into the bed covers. Everyone stopped talking and decided to leave except for Sadie. She lied on the bed with me, she spooned me like how my mom did when I was sad. Finn just awkwardly sat on the couch.

Sadie patted my back until I closed my eyes and acted as if I was asleep. She got off the bed and left quietly. I opened my eyes and turned my body away from the wall. Finn looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"Why are you sad? You are the one who kissed her." I huffed then Finn walked over to the bed and lied next to me.

"I didn't kiss her she kiss-" he tried to say but I groaned.

"Why Finn? Why? Couldn't you have dodged or something? Push her away? Wh- Why?" I said quietly. I started to do the thing again, I started to cry. I could feel my pillow get wet.

"Are you crying?" Finn asked and I wiped my face with my hands.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I rolled my eyes. Finn tried to pat my shoulders but I shook his hand off me.

"Don't touch me." I said coldly and turned my back to him.

"Vi, I'm sorry!" He desperately said. I turned back to face him with my tear filled eyes.

"I dunno, I dunno why I can't stop crying!" I exclaimed. Finn attempted to pull me into a hug. I tried to push away but ended up melting into his embrace. He planted a kiss on top of my head.