4. A Date With Reality

Hey guys! Anyway, I LOVED the comments from the previous chapter! You guys are so cute haha! I love Romeo too and want a boyfriend with a sexy eight pack ;) Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates but I hope this makes up for it! This is a serious chapter so no dissing for the lack of humour okay!? I hope you like it :) 

P.S. Don't forget to VOTE if you like, FAN for more stuff and COMMENT to tell me how I can improve! :) 

P.P.S. Picture at the side is of Romeo. Gorgeous eyes right? I'm not %100 if he should be my Romeo but we'll see, 'kay? If you have any more fititng candidates just comment up! 

P.P.S. Dedicated to IMNOTSHORTIMFUNSIZE, I can feel the sexual tension in the air too ;)  

Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2012   ©
_______________________

4.        A Date with Reality

Juliet’s POV

I woke up with the worst headache the universe had ever bestowed upon mankind…not to mention pans…being banged against each other. I opened my eyes and immediately regret it, putting a pillow on my face. But the damned banging didn’t stop there—instead it got louder. And there were more than one pans banging.

“Shut up!” I half shouted-half slurred. Damn, I must be hung over pretty bad. I took a deep breath and smelt…pancakes. My housekeeper never made pancakes. She was allergic. I instantly stood up and regretted it.

 Damn I was regretting a ton of things this morning. I put my head in between my knees and take deep breaths. What had happened last night? I could barely think because of the hangover and the…Wait. The pans had stopped. I tilted my head slowly, meeting the sunlight of the new morning. But that wasn’t all I met.

What the actual fuck!?

I took in my surroundings. The room was massive, painted blue with a flat screen T.V. opposite the bed. There were two doors—I realized with a room this big It had to come with a private bathroom and a walk in closet. It didn’t stop me from wondering where the freaking hell I was though. “Karen you’re dead.” I muttered. I went home with some guy? I checked the bed…nope, no blood there. My innocence was still intact. Not to mention the fact that I was still wearing my underwear but someone had changed me into a white shirt that was big enough to cover me mid thigh.

 I stood up and explored the room, not looking back at the bed. I had a killer headache, woke up in someone else’s house. There was a small array of books strewn all over the floor. What surprised me was that they weren’t just any books. There were some of my favorites: Victor Hugo’s Norte-Dame de Paris, Les Miserables and Charles Dickens: A Tale of Two Cities.

I stared at them wide eyed—the Hugo books were even written in original French—they were first edition hard backs with the bindings all worn out. I picked up Les Miserables and smiled at it. I’d been looking for a first edition of Les Miserables for so long. Running my fingers through the golden lettering, I smiled. The guy whose house I must be in shouldn’t be so bad if he didn’t have sex with me and if he read classics.

I guess I shouldn’t think too soon because at that moment a gruff, tired but sexy voice said: “I see you have a thing for Hugo.”

My head instantly snapped up. No. No. No! “No fucking way.”

 “Language, princess.” He scolded, smirking. God he looked gorgeo—shit. He looked like shit. I began to wonder: why him?! Why God, do you hate me so much? I shouted in my mind as he looks at me with utter curiosity and amusement.“I came to wake you, princess. It’s breakfast time—or should I say, brunch. We’re all waiting. I’m not usually this patient so you better hurry up.”