17. Reunion

Upload! Yay! :) So guys, this chapter is sort of a part 1 - part 2 kind of thing and I halved it because I wanted to make the chapter after this alot more significant ! Anyway, I know its not long but it'll make you happy! Hopefully!

38 Votes to the Next Chapter! :)

Please, please, please, check out my story His Fair Dreamer! It would mean the world to me! If you check it out, vote there and comment MRE then I'll upload faster! Scouts honor! Its at the external link or MY WORKS section.

Just please? Pretty, pretty, please?

Vote, Comment, Fan! xxxx

----------------------------------- 

17. Reunion
Juliet’s POV

“That’s it!” growls Ginny.

“What?” I asked, bored. “Since when have you been in my room?” I wondered.

Since Alessandra Verlac came to the castle I’d been cooping myself up in my room. Call it immature but I didn’t want to be anywhere near her…she had to be the most infuriating person in the planet! And all my grandmother said was to play nice or leave her alone.

The second idea made me happiest.

So every time anyone wanted me they’d have to see me in my private sitting room in a hidden entry that the royal guard would bring them to. I know I was being a real ‘princess’—no pun intended, but I just couldn’t stand ‘Aly’. She always cut me off, acted like she owned the place and ordered everyone around like she was queen.

And again, I know I’m being really immature.

“What, Gin?” I asked, annoyed that she was in my bubble. No one messed with me when I was in my bubble.

“You’re all sad and annoying and snobby. You need a dose of reality!” she says, a widespread grin on her face.

I glared at her. “This is my reality.”

“Well, the other reality. Juliet Princeton’s reality.”

Romeo’s POV

“Yeah, Aly.” I nod, agreeing with everything she was saying. I loved Aly—the love of a best friend. At some point we’d been more than that but now? I couldn’t see her that way.

 I wished she could see that too.

“You weren’t even listening anymore, were you Will?” she asks, fluttering her lashes at me.

There would have been a time I would have just given her what she called her ‘favorite smirk’ and roll my eyes but not today. “Als, maybe you need to go home.”

She pouts. “You know why I can’t go home.”

“I don’t.” I say truthfully, “at least not really. You’ve given me nothing to go by. So what, your father’s setting you up for an arranged marriage. It’s a thing our parents do.” I said harshly.

 It’s not that I didn’t like Geneva. Truthfully she was hot, and a real nice girl. But she wasn’t the girl I had my eyes set on. And that certain girl that I had my eyes set on…well, let’s just say she’s doing everything in her power to keep her distance from me.

 “We don’t have to do it if we don’t want to. Will, this is the twenty-first century! We don’t have to do anything we don’t want to.” Aly looked at me with pleading eyes and I remember the last time she gave me this same gaze.

Thankfully, the spell broke once the door opened, revealing a grinning Geneva and a fuming Juliet. Geneva’s arm was latched around her cousin and as she made her way towards us, I could feel Aly stiffening beside me. I could see Juliet’s eye twitching.