16. Alessandra Verlac

I get my Schedule for my Lectures tomorrow :/ I start Uni on Monday and I'm so nervous! I have 3 different English Course Lectures and I'm oh so nervous lol! Anyway, introducing another character! MWHAHAA!

Also, at the External link is a story of mine called 'Our Chance'. I was organizing all my stories and it would be lovely if you guys check it out :) If you're hopeless-humor-loving-romantics then this would be a good book for you :D External Link, gogogo!

Photo at the side: New Character! Alessandra Verlac.
Video at the side: Another One Bites the Dust. Classic. 
Dedication to: _Victoria_

Okay so yeah, I have Uni as of next week so I'm kind of nervous. *sighs* I won't be able to upload as much UNLESS you guys reach my certain Vote-goal point :) If you don't want to wait, 40 is the way to my heart :) 40 Votes Guys!  

I've not proofread yet + pointing out mistakes would be oh so awesome! 
Votes, Comments and Fans would be much appreciated! x 

Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2013   ©

_______________________

16. Alessandra Verlac 
Juliet's POV

 "Somewhere...over the rainbow..." I choked out, "way up...high...there's a something...a unicorn...that needs to be something'd....no one can deny...la...la..."

"Will you shut up?" groaned Ginny as she threw a pillow at my face. 

My head hung up-side down, my hair touched the cream colored carpet, my legs faced upwards as I lay weirdly on the long stuffy sette. I glared at Ginny from where I was and I resisted the urge to be childish and throw the pillow back at her. "You're supposed to be an adult."

"And you're supposed to understand the meaning of tone deaf! You can't sing, Jules! Especially songs whose lyrics you don't even know!" Ginny huffed, clearly annoyed. "I can't take it anymore! Dude, make your freaking fiancee shut the hell up!" she said, scowling angrily towards Louis.

It had been two weeks since Paris and two weeks since that fateful night.The morning I woke up with a killer hangover with my grandmother glaring down at me with another lecture up her sleeve...thankfully, I wasn't the only one to catch the fall. My 'lovely'--catch the sarcasm there--'fiancee' also took it with me, telling 'her majesty' that it was his fault and that he wanted to show me a good time.

 Bastard

Two weeks after that we'd been moved to the Windsor Palace and weirdly enough...it hadn't been awkward like I expected it to be. I mean..it was different but we were civil with each other. Romeo and I avoided being alone at all costs but when we were in the same room either Ginny or Louis would be there. I told Ginny why I had been so...'jittery' as she liked to call it--lately, because I knew Romeo. 

I didn't want to lie anymore than I already had to. She was my cousin--family. She understood how I knew him but I didn't give her details. Only that he was best-friends with the boyfriend of my best-friend. She seemed to like him so I didn't think...details of our petty arguments and the times when I felt like he was somebody to lean on...well, I didn't think it was something I should share. So I kept it shut and only told her bits and pieces of the whole story.