21. Taken

Lol, a lot of people have expected something different...well, is this what you all expected haha? :) I hope you guys like it! I just wanted give you all a heads up...THERE IS ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS TILL MY ROYAL ENGAGEMENT is over. Ohmigod...lol, and then, after a bit I'll start posting the sequel (not Juliet and Romeo's story but the sexy JAMES who is Juliet's kid brother lol, he'll be sexy, dont worry ;)-) Anyway...ENJOY pretty people!

P.S. I hope you guys Comment, Vote and Fan if you appreciate me ! :) I know I appreciate YOU! 

______________________

21. Taken

~Juliet~

Beside me, Romeo sat with a wide grin, his midnight-blue eyes twinkling with amusement as he continued to stare at me. My eyes wandered away from his stunni—his face, and downwards, onto his body. He sat on a metal chair, hands bound and legs tied up to the foot ends.

He also smelt like shit.

“What the actual f*ck?” I swore, checking out my surroundings.

The room was dark, save for the little bit of light that came in through the ceiling. It was wide and had bars on it but it was light enough. I could smell rust, crap and…blood. My nose wrinkled and I heard laughter—Romeo’s particularly, beside me.

“Are you honestly laughing at this?” I sneered, annoyed.

This wasn’t a place one would be used to but it told me enough of where I was and what was happening. I wasn’t bound like Romeo was but I could smell chemicals on my hair and my wrists felt sore. My guess: they unbound me knowing that I wouldn’t be able to do a single thing after the Chloroform wore out. Yes, I know what Chloroform is. And yes, I watched Criminal Minds way too much.

Chloroform, I’d already Google-d once out of curiosity was a sleep-induced drug that would make a person fall into deep sleep and wake up disorientated. Which I was, momentarily, until I heard the laughter of one particular Romeo Cartwright.

“Why are we here?” I asked, swallowing my nervousness. The world—or our kidnappers knew who I was but why would they take Romeo too?

“We’re here because you’re important.” Romeo croaked out. He sounded tired.

I watched him even more. He looked ragged, his bottom lip had been split and he had a bruising eye. He looked as if he hadn’t slept in days and somehow, I think he looked thinner than normal. “What happened to you?”

He looked away now, his eyes staring into the distance of nothing in the cell we were kept on. “Nothing. I’m fine.”

“You’re tied up and look— ” and smell, “like shit.” I said, trying my legs.

At first my legs were wobbly and my sight was disorientated, blurry but I kept on walking, despite Romeo’s protests. His hands were bound too tightly but I was able to undo the ties at his legs. I fell, stumbling to my knees and ended up resting my head on the side of his thigh.

“Don’t work yourself too hard,” he whispered quietly, “you’ve been in and out for days.”

“Days?” I croaked, “what do you mean?”

“You’re not stupid, Juliet.” He said quietly, “I don’t have to explain to you that we’ve been kidnapped, that they’ve been knocking you out as much as they can. I don’t need to explain that your inner will probably wanted to get the hell up.”

He sounded pained. “They let you stay awake?”

“They were looking to torture,” he whispered, “it worked.”